Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

*OFFICIAL* UltraGauge EM 1.2 Holiday Group Buy GB (ScanGauge Alternative)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2013, 09:08 PM   #1102
jweaksta is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
jweaksta's Tacoma Gallery
interested
Old 04-19-2013, 09:47 AM   #1103
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Man that sucks. I really Like my UG, I think everyone should have one. Better than SG, my buddy has one and to be honest, UG is better overall, more things that it tells you and the screen is lit too.so you can see that junk at night son! Hope it works outffor everyone. If not there's always Amazon
Old 04-20-2013, 01:06 AM   #1104
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
GREAT NEWS GUYS!!

An opportunity has presented itself and this possibility of a group buy is looking real good again! This offer has come from a vendor on here (soon to be named) and so the units will be ordered through the vendor and not from UG directly. This makes things WAY easier and you all get a better deal.

More details will come in soon, but for the basic info:
-Units will cost $60 each (same as UG direct if we ran the group buy through them)
-Shipping will be flat rate somewhere between $2.50-5.00. (UG charges and average of $10-15 shipping so this is already a better deal, may be different for Canada, Hawaii, Alaska)
-we are working on getting mounting accessories available for this as well.
-need a minimum of 50 units to make this work (UG required 100)
Old 04-20-2013, 01:13 AM   #1105
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So this is what I need from you guys:

I will make a new official group buy page probably tomorrow late evening. I need to get 50+ committed buyers to make this work. Units will not ship until 50 units are paid for, so DO NOT sign up unless you are 100% committed!

In the meantime until the new official page is made, feel free to respond here if you are %100 committed. I need to know:
1: how many units you wish to purchase?
2: do you want a suction cup mount, Velcro dash mount, or neither? (Keep in mind Mounts will be around $10 extra)
3: shipping location ONLY if not within the continental US.

Once I make the official page, I will copy the list over and we can continue there. I'd like to hit 70 on our list before purchasing starts in order to insure we get the discount in case some people flake.

Feel free to ask any questions here. I will be very busy tomorrow and don't have every answer just yet but official details and all your questions will be answered by Monday.

Thanks for your patience everyone.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:23 AM   #1106
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Anthony .
Old 04-20-2013, 11:00 PM   #1107
Pragmatic Member
PurpleT is on a distinguished road
PurpleT's Tacoma Gallery
Many thanks for all your hard work on this. In for one with a suction cup mount.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:10 PM   #1108
tacowagon is on a distinguished road

tacowagon's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one with a vertical mount.

Anybody know how long the cable is?
Old 04-21-2013, 07:02 AM   #1111
Bayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bayou Sultan's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry ProForce, since the first group buy did not go through I just went ahead and purchased one since the original savings was only $1.00. Thank's anyway, nice work.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #1112
Titles? We don't need no stinkin' titles.
bubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
bubba353z's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Bump! People should get it on this!
Just waiting on the new gb thread.....
Old 04-21-2013, 03:36 PM   #1113
Thin Blue Line

New thread will post up later this week. Possibly Wednesday. I'm working 45 hours in 3 days so I am a zombie right now doing 15 hours shifts with no breaks. I'll get details up soon. For now, keep posting interest.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:03 PM   #1114
El Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shed
El Chip's Tacoma Gallery
Interested!
Old 04-22-2013, 01:31 AM   #1115
dsrtne1 will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
dsrtne1's Tacoma Gallery
I want one for sure with a mount, most likely the suction cup.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:08 AM   #1116
BigSkyCountry is on a distinguished road
BigSkyCountry's Tacoma Gallery
Does this group buy qualify for a mail in rebate?
Old 04-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #1117
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for the GB

BUMP to gain more interest!
Old 04-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #1118
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I am in on this
Old 04-23-2013, 11:38 PM   #1119
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSkyCountry View Post
Does this group buy qualify for a mail in rebate?
Negative. The prices will remain as posted above. No tax, no rebate, and discount shipping.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:01 AM   #1120
Thin Blue Line

Vendor has been contacted to finalize details, I need to know who wants mounts and who doesn't? And keep an eye out for a new thread once the details are finalized. I'll post a link here as well.

Products Discussed in this Thread