Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

*OFFICIAL* UltraGauge EM 1.2 Holiday Group Buy GB (ScanGauge Alternative)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2013, 07:47 AM   #1121
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I would like a windshield mount with mine.

I am in Canada. I would prefer to have it sent here, but if need be could have sent to a U.S. address.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:43 AM   #1122
Why yes, I AM a rocket scientist.
Geosh is on a distinguished road

Geosh's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #1123
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
I would like one with the bracket and a vertical mount

I'm gonna see if my pops would want one as well
Old 04-25-2013, 11:56 AM   #1124
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Yes, once I get more info from UG and it's official then I'll make a thread. We are going to needed a significant amount of interest though. Last GB sold over 200 units and this one will need 150+ confirmed to make it worth it. So please everyone continue to post your interest until this goes live. Thank you
INTERESTED...Let's do this! Count me in!!
Old 04-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #1125
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
GOOD NEWS PEOPLE!!!!!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post6804070
Old 04-26-2013, 06:27 PM   #1127
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Haha wow, I literally got on there as soon as you posted it!
Nice!

I need you to edit your post though with updated info. Thanks
Old 04-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #1128
Thin Blue Line

All those interested, check out the new link. New group buy is active!

Products Discussed in this Thread