Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Round 11 - Bi-Xenon Retrofit Group Buy

Old 10-22-2012, 06:18 AM   #1
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
Round 11 - Bi-Xenon Retrofit Group Buy

I've got a few customers already showing interest in R11 (!).

Here are the deets:

-25 kits
-25% off each kit
-No free shipping or other coupons
-No discounts on Osram CBI/SVS
-Valid only to FX-R/Mini H1/Mini D2S Stage III kits and FX-R Stage IV kits.

We get a list of 25 people, I make a custom coupon code to use. Everyone can then place their orders and when the 25 pay, we'll start shipping. Quick. Easy. Painless.

The coupon code is:
R11TacomaWorld25
Old 10-22-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
marcballz is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
marcballz's Tacoma Gallery
WOOT WOOT! Im in! Question tho.. should i wait to install these after i get my 4-5" spindle lift or can i install them at stock height and then re adjust when i get lifted

1) marcballz (fxr's, stage 3, paarama shrouds, amber led halos, H4 relay)
Old 10-22-2012, 02:18 PM   #3
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! TRS guys are awesome ha R10 seems like it was yesterday.

I ordered some clear lenses for the 93 goona be sweet!
Old 10-22-2012, 03:10 PM   #4
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you TRS, DAMN YOU! Put me down as interested for now. But I won't know for sure until I figure out how much I'm spending on my brakes and other front end work.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:42 PM   #5
doc1911 is on a distinguished road
Army:
doc1911's Tacoma Gallery
Can't find any info on the R11 on your site. Do you have a link?
Thanks
Old 10-22-2012, 07:43 PM   #6
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1911 View Post
Can't find any info on the R11 on your site. Do you have a link?
Thanks
R11 = round 11 bro haha they have had ten rounds of Group Buys before this, this is the 11th one

"Valid only to FX-R/Mini H1/Mini D2S Stage III kits"
Old 10-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #7
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Andrew! haha i kept getting PM's about setting up another GB i sent them your way
Old 10-23-2012, 04:57 AM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Marcballz, you can install them now and readjust after your lift. They are aimed using the stock adjustment screws on the headlights.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:17 AM   #10
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Another one?!
I may have to break down and order a set. Been wanting these for quite a while.
Better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission, right?
Old 10-23-2012, 05:25 AM   #11
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Another one?!
I may have to break down and order a set. Been wanting these for quite a while.
Better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission, right?
Right!
Old 10-23-2012, 05:47 AM   #12
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Right!
Did you end up going with the H1s? I would want those or the D2S, haven't decided yet.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:56 AM   #13

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Did you end up going with the H1s? I would want those or the D2S, haven't decided yet.
I did. I got the H1 kit with the XB35 bulbs. I just got mine mounted last night and they're freakin awesome! I have one of them rotated a little so I need to tweak one of them a bit but otherwise, very simple install. After hearing about how the bulbs have to screw in on the D2S, I'm kind of glad I went with the H1 since they use a spring loaded retainer clip like the OEM ones. The only downside is it takes some creativity to seal up the rubber boot since it no longer seals around the bulb base. I used RTV silicone.
Old 10-23-2012, 06:56 AM   #14
Look away, I'm hideous!

Ok thanks for the info man. Really want these and have been trying to save up for a set, but every time I start getting some money saved, it's needed elsewhere.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:02 AM   #15
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just so you all know, I'm going a different route than the Tacoma:

Picking up a lot of parts next week at SEMA for it even though it won't arrive until the new year.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:14 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post
Just so you all know, I'm going a different route than the Tacoma:

Picking up a lot of parts next week at SEMA for it even though it won't arrive until the new year.
YES! haha I almost pre ordered one of these. I was in line to many months before it was possible and had a parts list for the build already waiting for it. But then I found the 93, and that project began. I will still test drive and XV though when they hit the floor (if their are any left the next day) and consider it for the future. Make it and XV Rally wagon!
Old 10-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #17
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, figures a week after I order all my parts there's another group buy. O well, Andrew was awesome to work with and got me my parts in two days. Just in time for me to retrofit this last weekend. I went with the H1 Mini's for reference.

Old 10-23-2012, 11:41 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Haha, figures a week after I order all my parts there's another group buy. O well, Andrew was awesome to work with and got me my parts in two days. Just in time for me to retrofit this last weekend. I went with the H1 Mini's for reference.
I don't introduce these on purpose to make anyone pay more than they think our products are worth, but if there's interest for a group buy, we're certainly compliant. Thank you for being understanding.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:54 AM   #19
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post
I don't introduce these on purpose to make anyone pay more than they think our products are worth, but if there's interest for a group buy, we're certainly compliant. Thank you for being understanding.
No I don't mind at all and was very pleased with your pricing and customer service. I have nothing but great things to say and fully understand the timing of group buys. I went with the 1/2 off H1 Mini's and they look and work flawlessly. Couldn't be happier, thanks Andrew.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #20
marcballz is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
marcballz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Marcballz, you can install them now and readjust after your lift. They are aimed using the stock adjustment screws on the headlights.
great, thanks! cant wait to fill out this list