Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy Feeler - Bakflip Tonneau covers 15%+ off

Old 10-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
deadmanh is on a distinguished road
deadmanh's Tacoma Gallery
Group Buy Feeler - Bakflip Tonneau covers 15%+ off

I've only been a member here for a short while and already participated in 2 groupbuys, working on the third (ultragauge{which I did copy some of the text from}). So I thought I'd try for another one, but a little bit bigger.

I've been speaking with Jason, Main Sales Manager, at www.BakFactoryOutlet.com Because this is a bigger ticket item, it takes less people to get a group buy going.

We need 5 people to start the group buy and will get 15% off. As I was told, the more expensive items such as the CS-F1 which normally cost $1679.29 will have a greater discount than 15%.

Also the more people we get, the greater the discount. But keep your expectations realistic.

FREE SHIPPING aka shipping is included with each sale for the lower 48 states, plus Hawaii. Additional shipping charges apply to Canada and Alaska.

How the GB will work:

The GB through BakFactoryOutlet will not officially begin until I send them a completed and verified list of confirmed buyers. That list can be found in post #2. Add your name to the list. During this time nobody places orders or submits payment until I have released the start/end dates of the GB. As we get closer to reaching 5+ confirmed, I will give detailed instructions on how to get the GB pricing. My goal is to maximize the discount and I will wait to see if more people join the group buy in a timely fashion
----------------------------------------------
***DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER UNTIL THE LIST IS FINISHED AND I HAVE ANNOUNCED THE OFFICIAL START OF THE ORDERING!!! I WILL GIVE DETAILED ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS WHEN THE TIME COMES***

All orders are shipped directly to your provided mailing address. All payments are made directly to BakFactoryOutlet through credit card.

QUESTIONS:
Please read the thread, if it hasnt been answered - contact me before reaching out to BakFactoryOutlet. I encourage you to post your question here to be answered first before PMing me, as others may have the same questions.

Please DO NOT contact BakFactoryOutletdirectly. Anything that is not answered here or I cannot answer through PM, I will contact BakFactoryOutlet for you!

---------------------------------------------

If you are a member of another forum, please feel free to share this GB with them and encourage them to sign up. As long as they register as a TW member BEFORE I announce the official GB, then they will receive the same discount.

There is no limit as to how many units you can order. If you plan on ordering more than 1 unit, please list your username 2+ times in consecutive order on the official list below.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:27 PM   #2
1. deadmanh
Old 10-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #3
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
OP .. What cover were you looking to get?
Old 10-26-2012, 12:18 PM   #4
F1 or Fibermax, and maybe CS
Old 10-26-2012, 12:41 PM   #5
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanh View Post
F1 or Fibermax, and maybe CS
PM'd
Old 11-01-2012, 11:09 AM   #6
Shinshi is on a distinguished road
Shinshi's Tacoma Gallery
1. deadmanh
2. Shinshi (BakFlip F1 & BakBox)
Old 11-01-2012, 12:10 PM   #7
Shinshi is on a distinguished road
Shinshi's Tacoma Gallery
1. deadmanh

* Retracted my name from group purchase. Despite many application guides out there, apparently the BakBox does not fit the Toyota Tacoma between the cab and the wheel well. Now looking at other options.