Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tidewater/VA Hydrodip Group Buy.

Old 10-31-2012, 09:04 AM   #21
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 25B - IT
Name: Jared
J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Price will vary depending on what is being dipped and the size of it. I am going to send what I have already received to him on Friday so shoot me a PM of what you would like done.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:14 AM   #22
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
My rear bumper is chrome I would be interested to get something on it.... Depending on price so I might be in.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:16 AM   #23
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Look on the site and give me a code of the pattern you want. You do realize that shipping and handling could be a little bit on the bumper right?
Old 11-04-2012, 08:11 AM   #24
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Trying to have this email sent out today. Still waiting to get pattern codes as well as pictures from a couple!

10 will be needed for the group buy. Anything more is just a plus and could change the amount of discount so tell your friends!
Old 11-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #25
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
No update??
Old 11-07-2012, 11:48 AM   #26
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
I had sent the email out when I got off Sunday. I am hoping to hear back by Friday. If I don't hear by COB Friday, I'll call him up to see what the status is.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:42 AM   #27
TacomaPete is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Pete
TacomaPete's Tacoma Gallery
Do you mean local to you in Nebraska? Or local to them in Orlando? Looking to get in on this. And I'll ask too about the price/discount.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #28
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Group buy pretty much fell through. Not enough people to warrant a significant discount.