Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Looking for interest...Red line hood struts

Old 11-28-2012, 09:02 PM   #221
AZDesertTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Pamela
AZDesertTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered the Quick Lift Plus! Thanks Kim for putting this GB together! Appears to have been a very successful one!
Old 11-30-2012, 07:15 AM   #222
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
I am so happy everyone is getting them . And I won't get to install mine (after I pick them up) still waiting on the truck to come home
Old 11-30-2012, 07:21 AM   #223
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Girl View Post
I am so happy everyone is getting them . And I won't get to install mine (after I pick them up) still waiting on the truck to come home
Don't worry Kim, your truck will be home before you know it. If not, I'll just tease you with the install on my rig.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:24 AM   #224
Crew29 is on a distinguished road
Crew29's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered the Elite's for my '09

Thanks for the GB!!

TJ
Old 11-30-2012, 02:28 PM   #226
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered another one for a buddy.

... I got the order in just in time too, the group buy closes today.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #227
Town Drunk
TJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to behold

Army: ABN & AASLT
Name: Tim
TJBJ11's Tacoma Gallery
got my struts today. thanks for the great effort you put into the group buy, OP!
Old 12-01-2012, 06:23 AM   #228
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Glad everyone is getting their products!!!!! Group buy is now closed!!!!!

Mods please change title to advise of same

Everyone thank you for the help and patience
Old 12-01-2012, 06:59 AM   #229
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Once again, thanks for setting up this group buy! +1!
Old 12-01-2012, 07:18 PM   #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORNWILDGUY View Post
Post your install pics Pam

Will do!
Old 12-01-2012, 07:19 PM   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Girl View Post
Glad everyone is getting their products!!!!! Group buy is now closed!!!!!

Mods please change title to advise of same

Everyone thank you for the help and patience
Thank you again Kim! Well Done!!!
Old 12-01-2012, 08:45 PM   #232
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder what number we reached ! Going to finish installing mine tomorrow
Old 12-03-2012, 07:10 PM   #235
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
When does the GB end
Old 12-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #239

Attention all 2013 Owners....right from Brian from redline tuning

I know a few of you guys got the 2012 and lower hood struts to work so if you live near redline please get in contact.... I have forwarded off some pics and videos of the ones already installed.

Hello Kim,
Would you mind posting on the Tacoma site looking for a 2013 Tacoma owner willing to visit us for a couple of hours – we want to check the 2013 and design a new system if necessary… They can contact us through our website

Thanks,
Brian
Redline Tuning

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH ASAP
Old 12-13-2012, 06:21 AM   #240
Trees Are Good
Fixxxer is on a distinguished road

Fixxxer's Tacoma Gallery
Does this mean I should hold off on my install until Redline has it rectified for the 2013 models?
I just got a set of the Elites in but have yet to install them.
Thanks