Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Looking for interest...Red line hood struts

Old 12-14-2012, 09:39 AM   #241
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
Darn I miss the group buy anyone know when there will be another group buy or any way to get discounts when ordering?
Old 12-14-2012, 11:09 AM   #242
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixxxer View Post
Does this mean I should hold off on my install until Redline has it rectified for the 2013 models?
I just got a set of the Elites in but have yet to install them.
Thanks
Means you should contact them. The set you bought will work on your truck but they need someone to come by so they can take pics and look at it.. just like the message said. This does NOT mean there is something wrong with the set you bough its an opportunity to get your truck invovled
Old 12-14-2012, 11:10 AM   #243
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post
Darn I miss the group buy anyone know when there will be another group buy or any way to get discounts when ordering?
you will have to wait till the next group buy or order full price. Sorry
Old 12-14-2012, 11:12 AM   #244
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
Ok thanks
Old 12-15-2012, 11:12 AM   #245
Trees Are Good
Fixxxer is on a distinguished road

Fixxxer's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent, thanks
Old 12-16-2012, 04:09 PM   #246
Cobalt719 will become famous soon enoughCobalt719 will become famous soon enough

Cobalt719's Tacoma Gallery
The link still works, anyone try to order a set?
Old 12-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #247
CLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Charlie
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt719 View Post
The link still works, anyone try to order a set?

Cobalt, wet dreams are ruined. I saw it worked but s waiting til payday. Tomorrow. That link is no longer on page. Wanna know if you saved it in browser?
Old 01-01-2013, 12:20 PM   #248
BreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
BreezyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORNWILDGUY View Post
Just follow the instructions
Instructions suck! They have black parts on a black truck
Old 01-01-2013, 12:24 PM   #249
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyTaco View Post
They are easy to install. Are you having a problem?
Old 01-01-2013, 08:27 PM   #250
Trees Are Good

Fixxxer's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine installed today on my 2013. I have to agree with BreezyTaco regarding the instructions.

Install was easy enough to do, just take your time. It took me about an hour start to finish.

They operate smoothly and are very kool.
I will get some pics tomorrow in the daylight.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:57 AM   #251
Trees Are Good

Fixxxer's Tacoma Gallery
Pics added installed on a 2013 incase anyone was curious.

Old 01-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #252

Quote:

Did you submit it to redline??\

has anyone 2013 owner sent anything to redline?
Old 01-08-2013, 08:59 AM   #253
Trees Are Good

Fixxxer's Tacoma Gallery
No but I can send them a couple pics today.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:31 AM   #254
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Nice.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:54 PM   #255
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyTaco View Post

Agreed. Too many words and the pictures were not all that helpful. A simple diagram with dimensions would have made things much easier.

Install was super easy once I figured out WTF the instructions were trying to tell me...
Old 01-22-2013, 02:26 AM   #256
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLynch View Post
Cobalt, wet dreams are ruined. I saw it worked but s waiting til payday. Tomorrow. That link is no longer on page. Wanna know if you saved it in browser?
Had the link saved, but now its link not found. Oh well I guess Ill get in on the Blitzpro 21S GB
Old 01-23-2013, 12:54 AM   #257
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
you know what would be cool?

a new gb :-)
Old 01-28-2013, 11:24 PM   #258
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Installed today on my 2012
Old 01-29-2013, 06:39 PM   #259
calebm12 is on a distinguished road

calebm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawless View Post
you know what would be cool?

a new gb :-)
I agree.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:25 PM   #260
Me Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stan
Me Likey TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebm12 View Post
I agree.
+1