Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Round 2: All-Pro's APEX Tacoma Front Bumper Group Buy & Give-away- All Years!

Old 11-02-2012, 12:16 AM   #21
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
any pics of a base 05-11?
Old 11-02-2012, 09:08 AM   #22
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
they do on their website....

so many people asking for pics of super specifics too, come on now...
Old 11-02-2012, 04:35 PM   #23
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! Putting my three piece up for sale NOW! haha... no seriously...

Also, I'll be picking up, again, was hoping I could get a "pick up" discount instead of a free shipping deal on accessories?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:27 AM   #24
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
?
Old 11-04-2012, 05:10 AM   #25
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post

Also, I'll be picking up, again, was hoping I could get a "pick up" discount instead of a free shipping deal on accessories?
That's something Sarah would have to answer.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:40 AM   #26
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
okay, how would i ask her? or will she chime in here?
Old 11-04-2012, 04:34 PM   #27
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
okay, how would i ask her? or will she chime in here?
Call and ask, silly
Old 11-05-2012, 06:56 AM   #28
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Give us a call so we can put an order together for you to pick-up and we'll apply a 10% discount off of the added items. Thanks.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:02 PM   #29
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
More pics of the 2012 (because its new) would be greatly appreciated!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikehole View Post
Would you please post a picture of the 2012 from the side view and head on?
Old 11-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #30
iz in ur accountz payin ur billz
Beeyelluh is on a distinguished road

Name: Keith
Beeyelluh's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure you'll all enjoy such an open ended question, but how difficult is an install on something like this? Something me and a friend could install in his garage? Or something best left up to a professional shop?
Old 11-07-2012, 02:12 PM   #31
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeyelluh View Post
I'm sure you'll all enjoy such an open ended question, but how difficult is an install on something like this? Something me and a friend could install in his garage? Or something best left up to a professional shop?
Well, for your 98 there is a little more to it than just bolting it on.
You have to cut the frame horns and weld on new end caps.
Instructions here: https://www.allprooffroad.com/images...rontbumper.pdf
Old 11-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #32
Andale is on a distinguished road

Name: Nando
Andale's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. What do I need to do to go forward on this?

2002 Double Cab
Would like the Apex with center loop and light tabs.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:25 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andale View Post
I'm in. What do I need to do to go forward on this?

2002 Double Cab
Would like the Apex with center loop and light tabs.
Looks like we already got your order.

Thanks, Fernando!
Old 11-07-2012, 08:59 PM   #34
montypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to all
Name: Peter
montypower's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent looking bumper! Just picked up 2013 Taco... I'd like to jump in on this.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #35
montypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to all
Name: Peter
montypower's Tacoma Gallery
Will the bumper work with the new WARN Zeon Winches?

http://www.warn.com/truck/winches/ZEON_8-s.shtml
Old 11-07-2012, 10:34 PM   #36
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
That does look good.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:46 PM   #37
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by montypower View Post

oh damn you! another new option... i like it!!!

+1!
Old 11-08-2012, 05:21 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by montypower View Post

No. You need a remote mount solenoid winch. Not an integrated solenoid like that.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:50 AM   #39
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
No. You need a remote mount solenoid winch. Not an integrated solenoid like that.
This should be able tO make it happen.
http://www.warn.com/truck/accessorie...tion_kit.shtml
Old 11-08-2012, 08:14 AM   #40
iz in ur accountz payin ur billz
Beeyelluh is on a distinguished road

Name: Keith
Beeyelluh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
Well, for your 98 there is a little more to it than just bolting it on.
You have to cut the frame horns and weld on new end caps.
Instructions here: https://www.allprooffroad.com/images...rontbumper.pdf
Hmm, okay thanks for the info. I'll have to go over this with my buddy and see if its something we want to attempt. Could be a fun weekend project!