Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Round 2: All-Pro's APEX Tacoma Front Bumper Group Buy & Give-away- All Years!

Old 11-08-2012, 11:00 AM   #41
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=montypower;5960817]Will the bumper work with the new WARN Zeon Winches?

http://www.warn.com/truck/winches/ZEON_8-s.shtml[/QUOTE]

Looking into it further, it should fit in our bumpers if you mount the solenoid remotely. It is slightly larger than the Warn 9.5xp I have, and you may be on your own figuring out where to mount the control pack - perhaps behind the grille might be a solution. We tried to get one in to see, but they aren't available for another few weeks. We were told retail is $1049!
Old 11-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #42
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=allpro;5963082]
Quote:
Originally Posted by montypower View Post
Will the bumper work with the new WARN Zeon Winches?

http://www.warn.com/truck/winches/ZEON_8-s.shtml[/QUOTE]

Looking into it further, it should fit in our bumpers if you mount the solenoid remotely. It is slightly larger than the Warn 9.5xp I have, and you may be on your own figuring out where to mount the control pack - perhaps behind the grille might be a solution. We tried to get one in to see, but they aren't available for another few weeks. We were told retail is $1049!
damn it... i watched the video... there goes a grand... hahaha

Sarah! I'll be calling early next week to order my bumper and the other stuff. What's the wait time from order to pick up? Trying to figure out when I need to remove my 3 piece on there now. I was the guy emailing from Iraq hoping to get in on the last group buy. Just wanted to say hello!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #43
ColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
ColoradoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
im seriously considering buying one of your 2012+ bumpers if you could post more pics. It just feels like I haven't seen enough. A straight on side shot is a good start so you can see the whole truck.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:40 PM   #44
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoTaco View Post
im seriously considering buying one of your 2012+ bumpers if you could post more pics. It just feels like I haven't seen enough. A straight on side shot is a good start so you can see the whole truck.
Comb this thread.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...-give-way.html
Old 11-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #45
ColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post

I did it has nothing about the new 12+ bumper. It has a pic of the old style on the new 12+ model. Need more pics have money I will wait. Its between this bumper and another vendor on TacomaWorld. I will not name drop becauswe this is all pros thread.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #46
Andale is on a distinguished road

Name: Nando
Andale's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Stephen - quick shipping was a shocker with such a beast... This thing is STOUT. Nice LED signals that mount flush to the bumper to boot. One question: I'm sure I could figure out the mounting, but are there directions around so I know I'm using the right bolts for the right stress points? They are rather small for such a massive piece of metal, I want to be sure I'm doing it right. Thanks and this thing looks GREAT!
Old 11-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #47
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoTaco View Post
I will see if I can get more pics of the 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andale View Post
Thanks Stephen - quick shipping was a shocker with such a beast... This thing is STOUT. Nice LED signals that mount flush to the bumper to boot. One question: I'm sure I could figure out the mounting, but are there directions around so I know I'm using the right bolts for the right stress points? They are rather small for such a massive piece of metal, I want to be sure I'm doing it right. Thanks and this thing looks GREAT!
You use all the stock hardware!
Stock 2 front frame end bolts. Stock 4 side bolts.
We've never had an issue doing it like this.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:38 AM   #48
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the new design, way different and I love the approach angle. After my trip this weekend, I'm gonna see if anyone wants my 2nd Gen AP bumper for cheap to help pay for this new one. Fingers crossed
Old 11-14-2012, 12:37 PM   #49
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Side view picture:

Old 11-14-2012, 01:01 PM   #50
Bsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud of

Name: Nate
Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
In the last group buy you guys did you mentioned that the mounting bracket with frame gussets would be available for the old three-piece design, has that happened yet or now?
Old 11-16-2012, 10:26 AM   #51

Thanks for the side shot.

Hanve you ever seen Major League.....You know Wild Thing.

As a motivation coach puts a naked full size cardboard cut out of the owner in the locker and covers it with pieces. Every time they win he removes another piece.

Thats what it feels like right now like your teasing us one piece(pic) at a time.
Old 11-20-2012, 05:49 AM   #52
Fullthrottlefab is on a distinguished road

Fullthrottlefab's Tacoma Gallery
Placing my order for a 3-hoop APEX today!
Old 11-20-2012, 01:25 PM   #53
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullthrottlefab View Post
Placing my order for a 3-hoop APEX today!
Thanks for the order!
Old 11-21-2012, 08:11 PM   #54
yotapilot is on a distinguished road
Marines:
yotapilot's Tacoma Gallery
Placed my order today. Got the bumper and skid plate for my 2001 Double cab.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:35 PM   #55
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Can you PM me a shipping quote to 98177 for first gen plate bumper, no hoops.

I tried to apply the discount code on the website, but it said there was a error calculating the shipping total.

Thanks.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:13 AM   #56
FCdrifter is on a distinguished road

FCdrifter's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I want that APEX bumper but my AP tube bumper is only a year old.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:43 PM   #57
yotapilot is on a distinguished road
Marines:
yotapilot's Tacoma Gallery
So how many people have ordered? Are we anywhere near the 30 required for the give away?
Old 11-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #58
montypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to allmontypower is a name known to all
Name: Peter
montypower's Tacoma Gallery
Got my bumper ordered today!
Old 11-28-2012, 12:41 PM   #59

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Update

Thanks for all the orders! I just updated the list on the first post. We are currently at 19 orders with only 3 days left - 11 more and someone gets their bumper FREE!

Also, those with the 2012 version on order, we just got them in today and are getting ready to ship them out, so you'll be seeing your bumper soon! Thanks again.
Old 11-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #60
kozak is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
kozak's Tacoma Gallery
First post finally got around to it. Yay for a new bumper and skids you guys rock. will show picks after install.

ps hello everyone