LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Round 2: All-Pro's APEX Tacoma Front Bumper Group Buy & Give-away- All Years!

Old 12-04-2012, 08:23 AM   #61
sixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sixstringsteve's Tacoma Gallery
Is this offer still good, or did I miss it by 4 days?
Old 12-04-2012, 09:20 AM   #62
Andale is on a distinguished road

Name: Nando
Andale's Tacoma Gallery
Painted and installed onto the Taco:
Old 12-05-2012, 10:23 PM   #63
Fullthrottlefab is on a distinguished road

Fullthrottlefab's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance my Apex bumper is being built over in Hamilton, MT? If so I can pick it up, only a few hrs away.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:22 AM   #64
JonB is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
JonB's Tacoma Gallery
I have one here in Hamilton if you are interested. email me at jon@allprooffroad.com
Old 12-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #65
Poor Impulse Control
KiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronin
KiltedRonin's Tacoma Gallery
So, I bought my bumper during this period... Does that mean I get in on this too?
Old 12-06-2012, 03:55 PM   #66
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiltedRonin View Post
So, I bought my bumper during this period... Does that mean I get in on this too?
I don't see anyone under the name "ronin" in out database.

What is your first name?
Do you see your name on the list in the first post?
Old 12-17-2012, 12:34 PM   #67
( . ) __ ( . )
raultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
raultd's Tacoma Gallery
Progress on the rear swing out bumper?
Old 12-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #68
yotapilot is on a distinguished road
Marines:
yotapilot's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my bumper painted and installed on my 2001 DC.

Old 01-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #70
Fullthrottlefab is on a distinguished road

Fullthrottlefab's Tacoma Gallery
Got my APEX installed on my new 2013. Looks great, fit on awesome. Thanks AllPro!
And thanks again Stephen & Jon for all you help!
Attached Thumbnails
Round 2: All-Pro's APEX Tacoma Front Bumper Group Buy & Give-away- All Years!-image173.jpg  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:11 AM   #71
JonB is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
JonB's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!
Old 01-28-2013, 07:43 AM   #72
l tacoMAS l is a name known to alll tacoMAS l is a name known to alll tacoMAS l is a name known to alll tacoMAS l is a name known to alll tacoMAS l is a name known to alll tacoMAS l is a name known to all
l tacoMAS l's Tacoma Gallery
WANT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullthrottlefab View Post
Got my APEX installed on my new 2013. Looks great, fit on awesome. Thanks AllPro!

This Looks FANTASTIC on your 2013!!
I want for mine... I just got my APEX Sliders & IFS Skid installed...guess I'll have to wait and save up...
Old 01-29-2013, 12:07 AM   #73
tacoontherock is on a distinguished road

tacoontherock's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine painted and installed. Thanks Stephen and All-Pro!

Old 01-29-2013, 08:46 AM   #74
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotapilot View Post
Here's my bumper painted and installed on my 2001 DC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullthrottlefab View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoontherock View Post
Got mine painted and installed. Thanks Stephen and All-Pro!
I can't decide which is my favorite, they all look badass!
I am partial to 1st gens though, Justin

Thank you guys for the orders, we appreciate your business!
Old 01-29-2013, 10:58 PM   #75
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
These look great. Do they work with the stock fogs? When is the next group buy?