Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

B.A.M.F Behind the Grill Light Bar GB

Old 11-08-2012, 11:20 AM   #21
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Ian
greenguy3's Tacoma Gallery
With the bar at 22 inches the bolts have a inch and a half to slide for mounting, 3 of them at 2, 10, and 18 inches
Old 11-08-2012, 11:22 AM   #22
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenguy3 View Post
With the bar at 22 inches the bolts have a inch and a half to slide for mounting, 3 of them at 2, 10, and 18 inches
Oh your good then.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:25 AM   #23
Tuctaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
Tuctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Does this work on the 2012?
Old 11-08-2012, 11:36 AM   #24
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Oh your good then.
Sweet, that's good news. Light bars been sitting in my garage for about a month waiting for that answer from someone. Now to find the right switch for it.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:41 AM   #25
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Air Force:
And bought it!
Old 11-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #26
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuctaco View Post
Does this work on the 2012?
Yes it does

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenguy3 View Post
Sweet, that's good news. Light bars been sitting in my garage for about a month waiting for that answer from someone. Now to find the right switch for it.
Well it's on it's way to Italy
Old 11-08-2012, 06:21 PM   #27
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm gonna order one of these tomorrow if I don't get the led bar mounts now do you think you'll still make them and sell them in the future
Old 11-09-2012, 07:35 AM   #28
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just ordered my light bar now to get a grill. Then bye bye bull bar!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:04 AM   #29
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post
I think I'm gonna order one of these tomorrow if I don't get the led bar mounts now do you think you'll still make them and sell them in the future
Yes we will I just cut and built 60 sets we will always have them. That's not to say they wont change over time but we will always have the light bars and LED brackets in stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post
Just ordered my light bar now to get a grill. Then bye bye bull bar!
Shipping today
Old 11-09-2012, 10:28 AM   #30

Thanks
Old 11-10-2012, 01:59 AM   #31
SkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura aboutSkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura about
SkullTaco2012's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine earlier this week. Great product. Just need my lights and some time to mount everything. Thanks much.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:22 PM   #33
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcvt16 View Post
Placed my order. Looks awesome.
Thanks for the order.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:22 PM   #34
StuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Mark
StuckinOhio's Tacoma Gallery
I just received my bamf light bar today. It exceeded my expectations on quality and robustness. From order to delivery, shipping only took 6 days. That is the fastest I have ever received a package from across country. Thanks again
Old 11-11-2012, 06:47 AM   #35
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckinOhio View Post
I just received my bamf light bar today. It exceeded my expectations on quality and robustness. From order to delivery, shipping only took 6 days. That is the fastest I have ever received a package from across country. Thanks again
Thanks im glad you like it. And 6 days we can do better then that did you order on the weekend?
Old 11-11-2012, 07:32 AM   #37
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Just checked the shipment it was 4 days from the order
Old 11-11-2012, 05:13 PM   #39
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Going to be ordering tonight!
Thats good the price is going up tomorrow
Old 11-11-2012, 10:08 PM   #40
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Thats good the price is going up tomorrow
Just placed my order now! Can't wait to get receive the light bar and might be buying some led mounts in the future. I you would be so kind as to send me down some stickers so I can't rep them down here in SoCal for you I would appreciate it!! Thanks again for the group buy bud.