Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

B.A.M.F Behind the Grill Light Bar GB

Old 11-12-2012, 07:40 AM   #41
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Just placed my order now! Can't wait to get receive the light bar and might be buying some led mounts in the future. I you would be so kind as to send me down some stickers so I can't rep them down here in SoCal for you I would appreciate it!! Thanks again for the group buy bud.
Thanks for the order and there should be a sticker in every box.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #44
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Just got notification of shipment, ordered it about 8 hours ago. Jerry you work fast my friend! Thanks for the GB
Yes i do first thing every morning Ship! Ship! Ship! that's all i do for about 2 hours every morning. But it's a good problem to have

And this is your final day for the GB guys so get your orders in ASAP.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:57 AM   #45
StuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Mark
StuckinOhio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Thanks im glad you like it. And 6 days we can do better then that did you order on the weekend?
I placed my order at 6:45am eastern time on Monday and received it at 11:00 am on Saturday. I normally assume 1 day processing and 7-8 days for shipping for anything west coast. So 6 days was pretty exciting
Old 11-12-2012, 12:34 PM   #47
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacksblacktaco View Post
will a 30" bar fit this? if not whats the biggest that will
A 30 will not unless you mount it to the light bar itself the hole width on the light bar is 22".

We recommend at light bar under 22" for the LED mounts.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:50 AM   #48
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
So it looks like my light bar will be here today that was quick shipped Friday and already made it to md
Old 11-13-2012, 03:58 PM   #49
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
It's here I wish I had a grill and lights to put it on