Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

B.A.M.F Behind the Grill Light Bar GB

Old 11-05-2012, 07:30 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
B.A.M.F Behind the Grill Light Bar GB

This GB has ran for a month in my vendor section and some of my customers said it was hard to find so I'm running it here for one more week just so no one is left out. The GB will close next Monday the 12th

(Shown with optional LED light bar mount)

The new Specs are

3/16th Mild steel
CNC plasma cut
Mig welded
All SS hardware is included
Offered in bare metal or powder coated

Pricing
Bare metal $60.00
Powder coated black $96.00

Optional LED bar mount
Bare metal $28.00
Powder coated black $40.00

Shipping
$16.00 flat rate to the lower 48
$40.00 to Canada

If you would like to order click HERE and place your order
Old 11-05-2012, 07:57 AM   #2
09DBLCAB09 is on a distinguished road
09DBLCAB09's Tacoma Gallery
Light bars are sick. I have one on my truck
Old 11-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I also have 2 blems for 50% off just cosmetic blems so if anyone wants one of the blems at 50% off shoot me a PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Do you work with Elusive Elements as well?
Old 11-05-2012, 04:08 PM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Do you work with Elusive Elements as well?
No I bought the light bar design from Tim. The Elusive Elements light bar is now exclusively built here at BAMF.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #6
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Sale pending on both Blems.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:51 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
No I bought the light bar design from Tim. The Elusive Elements light bar is now exclusively built here at BAMF.
Ohhh okay got yah!
Old 11-06-2012, 04:04 AM   #8
StuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Mark
StuckinOhio's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for running it an extra week. Just placed my order!
also, morning bump for spending money due to this site.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:25 AM   #9
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sale pending on both Blems.
I paid for my blem one as we discussed in PMs last night.

EDIT/UPDATE: Mine arrived yesterday, I painted it today and now I just need some lights. I still cant figure out what was blemished about it, but I am happy with it, other than more terrible use of spray paint... I am very happy with it, now just waiting for my lights to show up.

It sits extremely close but not touching the mesh of my Satoshi.

Old 11-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
I paid for my blem one as we discussed in PMs last night.
i got it thanks

and both blems are sold
Old 11-06-2012, 10:50 AM   #11
eric3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to behold

eric3187's Tacoma Gallery
and just for any wondering minds. the Blitzpro 21" LED Bar that was in a previous group buy WILL fit perfectly. I have 2 of them mounted to my BAMF mount. (one mounted to the main slotted bracket, and one mounted to the extra bracket.)
Old 11-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3187 View Post
and just for any wondering minds. the Blitzpro 21" LED Bar that was in a previous group buy WILL fit perfectly. I have 2 of them mounted to my BAMF mount. (one mounted to the main slotted bracket, and one mounted to the extra bracket.)
Thanks for posting that i get that question a lot. And 2 please post pics.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:47 PM   #13
eric3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to behold

eric3187's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for posting that i get that question a lot. And 2 please post pics.
As requested. (only one light is mounted as i had wiring troubles with the 2nd light and have not put it back in yet. it fits above and back about 1/2" from the the pictured light )

i will get better pictures when i pull the grill off to install the 2nd light back in there.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:54 PM   #14
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the pics
Old 11-06-2012, 06:00 PM   #15
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3187 View Post
As requested. (only one light is mounted as i had wiring troubles with the 2nd light and have not put it back in yet. it fits above and back about 1/2" from the the pictured light )

i will get better pictures when i pull the grill off to install the 2nd light back in there.
I'm looking at this picture and it's kind of hard to tell, but will that fit behind a satoshi? It kind of looks like the sides will interfer with the mesh on a satoshi or is that just the distortion from the camera?
Old 11-07-2012, 04:01 AM   #16
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you Tacomaworld! I'm going to be broke and my wife is gonna kill me!!
Old 11-08-2012, 10:59 AM   #17
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
think you'll have another group buy before christmas i really want one of these but cash is tight this pay?
Old 11-08-2012, 11:04 AM   #18
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post
think you'll have another group buy before christmas i really want one of these but cash is tight this pay?
I don't know maybe.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #19
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Ian
greenguy3's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I got the morimoto light bar off of the retrofit source GB, 22 inches. Granted its got mounts on the bottom of the lightbar, you think it would be able to mount upside down on your behind grill mount?
Old 11-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #20
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenguy3 View Post
Hey I got the morimoto light bar off of the retrofit source GB, 22 inches. Granted its got mounts on the bottom of the lightbar, you think it would be able to mount upside down on your behind grill mount?
I'm sure it will but give me the mounting bolt width and I'll check for you.