Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Downsouth Motorsports Feeler for King OEM Group Buy 11-2012

Old 12-02-2012, 06:26 AM   #41
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
So, did the group buy ever happen?
Old 12-02-2012, 06:32 AM   #42
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Good morning,
No we never did it, no one really seemed to express much interest in it..
So we did not pursue it and lumped in King deals on our Black Friday special we just ran...I think it may just have been bad timing..
With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up...
Let me know what you are looking for in a PM and I will shoot you over some pricing and still honor what we were going to do for pricing if the group had happened..Or you want to work with us and put the GB together for the King stuff through us?
Let us know..
Thank you,
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkansasman5 View Post
So, did the group buy ever happen?
Old 12-02-2012, 06:33 AM   #43
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Good morning,
No we never did it, no one really seemed to express much interest in it..
So we did not pursue it and lumped in King deals on our Black Friday special we just ran...I think it may just have been bad timing..
With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up...
Let me know what you are looking for in a PM and I will shoot you over some pricing and still honor what we were going to do for pricing if the group had happened..Or you want to work with us and put the GB together for the King stuff through us?
Let us know..
Thank you,
Sonny
Good guy right here ^^^
Old 08-19-2013, 09:59 AM   #44
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Possible group buy similar to this coming up in the near future?