Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
I'm seeing a pattern here OP!!
X1000
Old 03-19-2013, 09:04 AM   #103
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
4WP has really good deals on winches during black Friday..
Old 03-19-2013, 09:28 AM   #104
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCdrifter View Post
Do you see a Tacoma specific one? It doesn't show me that's an option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Ok. Tow straps, recovery straps, whatever.
There will be at least one in the GB. I am shooting for having a few different items all in one GB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shweller View Post
Poll?
Poll's really dont help me.

If you see something you like, post the link from 4WP's. If you can't find it on there, it won't be something we can offer.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #105
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Do you see a Tacoma specific one? It doesn't show me that's an option.
There isn't. The snorkel for the second gens is the same one for a Hilux. 4WP doesnt sell parts for the hilux therefore you'd only be able to do first gen
Old 03-19-2013, 10:16 AM   #106
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
There isn't. The snorkel for the second gens is the same one for a Hilux. 4WP doesnt sell parts for the hilux therefore you'd only be able to do first gen
Oh ok, not a fan of doing model specific items since you lock yourself into a certain market.

I like doing generic parts that can be used on most vehicles.

So far I'm leaning towards a winch, strap, CB Radio and maybe a compressor
Old 03-19-2013, 10:20 AM   #107
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Oh ok, not a fan of doing model specific items since you lock yourself into a certain market.

I like doing generic parts that can be used on most vehicles.

So far I'm leaning towards a winch, strap, CB Radio and maybe a compressor
4wp doesnt have CBs.. but if you can get them I'm 99% sure I'll be in on it lol
Old 03-19-2013, 10:53 AM   #108
Rompin Around

Quote:
4wp doesnt have CBs.. but if you can get them I'm 99% sure I'll be in on it lol
http://www.4wheelparts.com/search.aspx?kw=cb
Old 03-19-2013, 10:54 AM   #109

Quote:
I swear I just searched like 3 days ago and they werent there.. Although I did search on my phone...
Old 03-19-2013, 03:00 PM   #111

lol you miss the last one?
Old 03-19-2013, 03:24 PM   #115
Rompin Around

Thanks guys, I have sent him over 15 things to get pricing on for this GB. I'm sure we can get 2 or 3 items that are priced good to work with. Look for a new GB in the next 1 to 2 weeks.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:50 PM   #116

GB coming up soon?
Old 03-27-2013, 07:54 PM   #117
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
haha, figures I just picked up an ARB strap from them last week when I was in the Seattle area. I'll be a bit bummed if its on the GB.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:58 PM   #118
Rompin Around

Quote:
GB coming up soon?
We are running through prices, he sends me prices and I scour the web on each item making sure they can't be found cheaper else where shipped. Takes a little time. It will probably be in a week or two!
Old 03-27-2013, 09:07 PM   #119
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
keep up the good work. search long and hard
Old 04-21-2013, 08:03 AM   #120

Quote:
We are running through prices, he sends me prices and I scour the web on each item making sure they can't be found cheaper else where shipped. Takes a little time. It will probably be in a week or two!
No GB?

Products Discussed in this Thread