Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

B.A.M.F 2nd Gen rear shock relocation kit GB feeler

Old 11-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
That's 10% off
Old 11-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #22
Scotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud of
Name: charley
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in but im not sure if i want it pre welded or not. Probably just DIY
Old 11-07-2012, 09:05 PM   #23
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
IM in for a diy kit!
Old 11-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #24
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty3 View Post
I'm in but im not sure if i want it pre welded or not. Probably just DIY
If you are installing them yourself then DIY is the way to go they are pretty straight forward to weld up. You just need to make sure the welder your using can weld 1/4"
Old 11-07-2012, 10:06 PM   #25
Scotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud of
Name: charley
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
If you are installing them yourself then DIY is the way to go they are pretty straight forward to weld up. You just need to make sure the welder your using can weld 1/4"
got it. from what i can see it looks pretty simple. set me up for the DIY.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #26
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty3 View Post
got it. from what i can see it looks pretty simple. set me up for the DIY.
Will do i'll add you both in the morning.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:18 AM   #27
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
This will work with King 2.5" or just 2.0?
Old 11-08-2012, 09:23 AM   #28
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
This will work with King 2.5" or just 2.0?
Confirmed with the 2.0" but there is 3" of space between the sides so I'm sure the 2.5" will fit in there.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:02 AM   #30
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Put me in for a welded kit. U have prettier welds then me and I'd hate to fuck um up! Haha
Added 2 more for 15% off and it's still just a feeler
Old 11-09-2012, 08:04 AM   #31
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
feelers need to be shipping :P
Old 11-09-2012, 08:05 AM   #32
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
feelers need to be shipping :P
Are you in hurry Joe
Old 11-09-2012, 08:15 AM   #33
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you in hurry Joe

<3 FLEX MOAR FLEXXXXXXXX
Old 11-09-2012, 01:26 PM   #34
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
You should build the kits and do a group buy for the shock relocation kit you have on your truck. I bet they would sell!!!

I'd buy one...
Old 11-09-2012, 01:46 PM   #35
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
You should build the kits and do a group buy for the shock relocation kit you have on your truck. I bet they would sell!!!

I'd buy one...
It's in the works
Old 11-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #36
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post

I'd buy one...

Quote:
It's in the works
Is there something I don't know about??
Old 11-09-2012, 04:06 PM   #37
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
pfft just Jerry going SAC thats all
Old 11-09-2012, 04:21 PM   #38
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
pfft just Jerry going SAC thats all
What's SAC?
Old 11-09-2012, 04:30 PM   #39
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
What's SAC?
SACramento
Old 11-09-2012, 04:33 PM   #40
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's in the works

how long I was about to order the allpro ubolt flip kit and just relocate the bottom shock mounts......but I could be talked into waiting