Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

B.A.M.F 2nd Gen rear shock relocation kit GB feeler

Old 11-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #41
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post

how long I was about to order the allpro ubolt flip kit and just relocate the bottom shock mounts......but I could be talked into waiting
Christmas time
Old 11-09-2012, 04:39 PM   #42
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Christmas time
I guess I can hold off till then

but seriously I was gonna hold off for a little anyways any insight on what your setup might be... same as on your truck or will you revamp it a little
Old 11-09-2012, 04:42 PM   #43
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I guess I can hold off till then

but seriously I was gonna hold off for a little anyways any insight on what your setup might be... same as on your truck or will you revamp it a little
Oh I'm changing it mine is not perfect.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:44 PM   #44
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh I'm changing it mine is not perfect.
I thought it was pretty sweet

well consider me seriously interested when that time comes around
Old 11-09-2012, 04:46 PM   #45
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought it was pretty sweet

well consider me seriously interested when that time comes around
Just a few tweaks is all.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #47
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
do you think I could make this work with my RCD Billies?
Not even close... moving the top mount up several inches, need much longer shocks
Old 11-09-2012, 07:57 PM   #49
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude... the RCD Billies are 5100's with 11" of travel... WAY longer than stock.
id think youd just want to limit strap it is all
Old 11-09-2012, 08:04 PM   #50
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude... the RCD Billies are 5100's with 11" of travel... WAY longer than stock.
Mine limit my downtravel several inches but im about a couple inches higher than you. But moving the top mount up 6 inches will most likely limit ur downtravel and not provide any benefits. If ur not bottoming out you dont need them
Old 11-09-2012, 08:09 PM   #51
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Mine limit my downtravel several inches but im about a couple inches higher than you. But moving the top mount up 6 inches will most likely limit ur downtravel and not provide any benefits. If ur not bottoming out you dont need them
Burg, I've got a completely different setup than your prerunner. The RCD's are +27" fully extended and +16" fully compressed. I had to limit uptravel to make them work with my setup. The downtravel is fine.
I want to relocate in order to get the full travel advantage of the Flip kit.
Hence why I really need to talk to Jerry.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:14 PM   #52
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Burg, I've got a completely different setup than your prerunner. The RCD's are +27" fully extended and +16" fully compressed. I had to limit uptravel to make them work with my setup. The downtravel is fine.
I want to relocate in order to get the full travel advantage of the Flip kit.
Hence why I really need to talk to Jerry.
Gotcha
Old 11-09-2012, 08:23 PM   #54
FMLYHM
BMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
BMiller421's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious..but where or how is the 2nd top bolt plate?
Old 11-09-2012, 08:45 PM   #55
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMiller421 View Post
Just curious..but where or how is the 2nd top bolt plate?
im thinking your talking about the where the top bolt gos into? There is another plate that is welded on the inside.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:02 PM   #56
FMLYHM
BMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
BMiller421's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im thinking your talking about the where the top bolt gos into? There is another plate that is welded on the inside.
Yep..ok..i just didn't see it in the tower
Old 11-10-2012, 09:03 PM   #57
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
so jerry ........ im getting antsy
Old 11-13-2012, 12:36 AM   #58
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Christmas time
Perfect! Keep us posted.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:51 AM   #59
spitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austin
spitfire501's Tacoma Gallery
how much travel do you think this could pull off?
Old 11-14-2012, 08:54 AM   #60
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire501 View Post
how much travel do you think this could pull off?
11" with the right springs I say 11" just so your not bottoming or topping out your shocks. The AllPro Expos didn't give us but about 7 or 8" but with a SUA (spring under axle) I'm sure you can get the 11"