Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

B.A.M.F 2nd Gen rear shock relocation kit GB feeler

Old 03-06-2013, 07:33 AM   #121
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGrom32 View Post
Do you have 2.5's? Ok ya im gonna go through with it and see how it goes.
Not the 12" ones yet. I have the 2.5 king OE shocks right now.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:43 PM   #122
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jerry, Do you think it will rub a bunch with the 2.5"?
I have 285/70/17 KM2's with a 4.5BS. . .I prerun more than I flex but I still manage to hit some Gorman trails a bunch. . What do you think? I just got the confirmation from DSM today so I would need to call back if I want 2.0" instead? Or should I just try it and be the first one to ever use a 2.5" on ur mount relocation?
If your not flexing much i dont see a problem go for it you can always add spacers if need be.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:21 AM   #123
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just letting everyone know that 2.5" Shocks Do Not work with this. . .Just tried bolting in and it is not even close to fitting.

Pretty bummed right now seeing as I cut the stock mounts off already. Gotta think of something else. Thankfully I have Jason (Speed Freak) to help out!
ouch, for everyone else you gotta test everything out on the driver side first to make sure it works. then cut out the stock mounts.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:11 AM   #124
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just letting everyone know that 2.5" Shocks Do Not work with this. . .Just tried bolting in and it is not even close to fitting.

Pretty bummed right now seeing as I cut the stock mounts off already. Gotta think of something else. Thankfully I have Jason (Speed Freak) to help out!

What's not even close to fitting? In the top shock mount or between the tire?
Old 03-29-2013, 06:09 PM   #125
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

any pics?
Old 04-01-2013, 08:18 AM   #129
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry, what are your thoughts on making a set that fit 2.5's?
Old 04-01-2013, 09:22 AM   #130
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Unless you cut into the bed or run wheel spacers I don't really see it happening. The bucket can't be moved closer to the bed and the 2.0's are already really close to the tire with a 4.5" BS.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:30 AM   #131
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer. This changes things for me too.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:33 AM   #132
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Unless you cut into the bed or run wheel spacers I don't really see it happening. The bucket can't be moved closer to the bed and the 2.0's are already really close to the tire with a 4.5" BS.

This guy did....with spacers

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ld-thread.html

Old 04-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #133
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
See I could've sworn someone installed 2.5's on these brackets.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:45 AM   #134
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
thats pure sex. I will have...
Old 04-02-2013, 12:58 AM   #135
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I (Robert @ North Vegas Truck and Motorsports) was able to get the 2.5" Kings in there with a little modding to the bucket... A hole had to be cut in the top to allow the shock to move up and the bolt fit through...

Added the Spidertrax to the just installed B.A.M.F. Shock relocation buckets, 2.5 King 12" stroke remote resi's and Deaver custom 5" lift pack

Old 04-02-2013, 06:34 AM   #136
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
If thats all you had to do to make them fit then i dont see why anyone cant get them in there. The truck looks bad ass by the way
Old 04-03-2013, 12:59 PM   #137
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
If thats all you had to do to make them fit then i dont see why anyone cant get them in there. The truck looks bad ass by the way
Thanks man!

This is where the mount had to be cut to be able to fit the 2.5's
Old 05-23-2013, 08:07 AM   #138
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
These work with 5luggers and SUA. 11" shock for stock length bump stops.

Old 05-23-2013, 09:46 AM   #139
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking good.