Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Hi-Lift Jack feeler ...

Old 11-19-2012, 07:57 PM   #81
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
I would be in as well for a 48"
Old 11-20-2012, 07:28 AM   #82
The Least Interesting Man In The World
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Lance Corporal, H&HS, Provost Marshal's Office, Military Police
Name: Tim
trmarshall1's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, what's up? I want to get the Extreme 60".
Old 11-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #83
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
Okay people .. I have pricing.

Unfortunately, it is not quite the level I was hoping for. Regardless of whether we buy 10 jacks or 200 jacks, they offered us the same prices. I can't afford to sit on more than a truckload of these things for who knows how long just to save another few bucks.

So, that being said ..

Cast/Steel
48" HL484 $69.00
60" HL604 $71.00

All Cast
48" HL485 $76.00
60" HL605 $78.00

Xtreme
48" XT485 $98.00
60" XT605 $100.00
Old 11-20-2012, 02:21 PM   #85
WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!
TeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Tony
TeamLombardo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
That's not a "deal". I can get the 60" extreme at a local shop for a few bucks less than the price you posted
x2. That's too bad.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #86
Piratefish is on a distinguished road

Piratefish's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for trying, but thats what I can get it for local.
Old 11-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #88
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
From what the Hi-Lift people told my buyer, there is a lot of "low-ball", out-dated deals out there right now. Once these places work through this inventory, they will find their prices have gone up. How fast that happens is out of my hands.

I would be lucky to pick up another $5 bucks or so per jack if I were buying a much larger quantity.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:22 PM   #89
amadougrand is on a distinguished road

amadougrand's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for trying.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:26 PM   #91
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
x2
this

should have just tried to get free accessories, i wouldnt mind paying full price with a freebie that i need
Old 11-20-2012, 09:37 PM   #92
Pcyc is on a distinguished road
Name: Fritz
Pcyc's Tacoma Gallery
i would be in for a 48" or 60" xtreme. depending on if they save me money from amazon.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #94
Aznsniper is on a distinguished road
Army:
Aznsniper's Tacoma Gallery
im interested in a 60"
Old 11-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #95
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAOScott View Post
From what the Hi-Lift people told my buyer, there is a lot of "low-ball", out-dated deals out there right now. Once these places work through this inventory, they will find their prices have gone up. How fast that happens is out of my hands.

I would be lucky to pick up another $5 bucks or so per jack if I were buying a much larger quantity.
Thanks for trying to get TW better pricing on the hi lift. Can't fault you if hi lift doesn't want to play nice....they do have the market cornered on off-road jacks so they can price them however they want.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:00 PM   #96
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
Thanks for trying to get TW better pricing on the hi lift. Can't fault you if hi lift doesn't want to play nice....they do have the market cornered on off-road jacks so they can price them however they want.
supply and demand sucks
Old 11-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #97
Pcyc is on a distinguished road
Name: Fritz
Pcyc's Tacoma Gallery
I think a $100 bucks is super reasonable. I just bought mine on amazon. No see if they will play nice on the asscesory's such as the neoprean covers and ORK's
Old 11-30-2012, 10:59 AM   #98
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
just bought mine on amazon as well. with handle keeper, and 4XRAC to mount in bed.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:04 AM   #99
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattleegee View Post
this

should have just tried to get free accessories, i wouldnt mind paying full price with a freebie that i need
this!

accessories? maybe we can save there?