Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Hi-Lift Jack feeler ...

Old 11-14-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
Hi-Lift Jack feeler ... ENDED

How many here would have an interest if I can put together a Hi-Lift buy?

Sorry, I was not able to get the pricing levels I expected. Possible future deal?
Old 11-14-2012, 12:44 PM   #2
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be in.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #4
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAOScott View Post
How many here would have an interest if I can put together a Hi-Lift buy?

What jack ... Xtreme, All-Cast, Cast/Steel ??
48" or 60" ??
Accessories ??

Hi-Lift website

I need to get a ballpark headcount and then get pricing together. Are there at least a dozen of you?
I would always recommend getting a pricing first or atleast in the ball park. That way if the discount is worth it then more people would/may be interested. Right now your just shooting blanks. IMO
Old 11-14-2012, 01:23 PM   #5
Eagle Mapper is on a distinguished road

Eagle Mapper's Tacoma Gallery
I am in the market for one, so count me in if it is a good price.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:33 PM   #6
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in just got sliders so I need to pick one up
Old 11-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #7
Tuctaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
Tuctaco's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested also.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:09 PM   #8
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
I would always recommend getting a pricing first or atleast in the ball park. That way if the discount is worth it then more people would/may be interested. Right now your just shooting blanks. IMO
I follow you on that. It's the reason why I put it out there as a feeler. To be honest, my price sucks worse than having to drive a Prius right now.

If I can get a decent group together, I plan to wrap a jack around the suppliers neck and beat him over the head with the handle until he gives in.

My target is low $50's before shipping on the 48" Cast/Steel, the most popular unit. I want to get at least a dozen guys on board, if not more.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #9
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
If price is reasonable id be in
Old 11-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #11
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAOScott View Post
I follow you on that. It's the reason why I put it out there as a feeler. To be honest, my price sucks worse than having to drive a Prius right now.

If I can get a decent group together, I plan to wrap a jack around the suppliers neck and beat him over the head with the handle until he gives in.

My target is low $50's before shipping on the 48" Cast/Steel, the most popular unit. I want to get at least a dozen guys on board, if not more.
50 would be nice!
Old 11-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #13
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
I would be in. How much do they normally run?
Old 11-14-2012, 05:40 PM   #14
Scrotie McBoogerballs
armyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rough

armyoffoo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested, depending on price.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:45 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ski4life7 View Post
I would be in. How much do they normally run?

Right now I am almost $90 on the 48" Cast/Steel, easily found for mid-$70s with a quick web search.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:52 PM   #17
speeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura aboutspeeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura aboutspeeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Andres
speeddemon2588's Tacoma Gallery
For 50-70 $ range I'd be in
Old 11-14-2012, 08:00 PM   #18
Piratefish is on a distinguished road

Piratefish's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been looking at the Xtreme 60"

Subed for pricing
Old 11-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #19
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Interested depending on price. 60" cast/steel/xtreme doesnt matter