Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

40" LED Light Bar Group Buy ENDS 11/20

Old 02-04-2013, 09:47 AM   #242
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
that looks great
Old 02-04-2013, 04:05 PM   #243
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
very nice!
Old 02-04-2013, 05:05 PM   #244
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
it actually has 5 poles.

but the wires I have coming into the cab from the relay are a white power, a black ground, and a blue for power to the lights on the switch.

Im thinking that for #8 I should use a fuse tap so that the switch is only illuminated when the ignition is on.

then #2 would be the white wire coming in for power from the relay

as for #3 im not sure bc it says "outgoing to relay, acc, or equip"
Would that be the black ground that I have coming from the relay or?

#7 and #6 are self explanatory

If you click on my pic it will make it fullsize
I will take a swing at this with out pics but I can draw something up later if needed.

The wires you have coming in the cab off the stock harness are power ground and a light on indicator. The switch that comes with the kit will have a red light when the light is off and a green light when it is on. For your set up with the switch you will need to add a illumination wire that you can tap off any of your interior illumination circuits.

This way when you turn on the light one led with light up. And when you turn on the truck lights the other LED will light up.

clear as mud?
Old 11-24-2013, 09:57 AM   #245
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Dang i wish i wouldn't have missed out on picking up a 20" at that price. Anymore group buys coming up? I want ONE!
Old 11-25-2013, 05:47 AM   #247
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedlinAround View Post
Dang i wish i wouldn't have missed out on picking up a 20" at that price. Anymore group buys coming up? I want ONE!
notice the date, 2012.