40" LED Light Bar Group Buy ENDS 11/20

Old 11-16-2012, 05:32 AM   #21
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
I can do 189 PayPal for the 20 am I number 2
Old 11-16-2012, 05:36 AM   #22
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for the 20"
Old 11-16-2012, 05:44 AM   #23
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics of these at night lit up. Interested depending on what they look like...

Sadly 5 days isn't a lot of time to get 25 more people...
Old 11-16-2012, 05:53 AM   #24
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilla68 View Post
your wish is my command update coming
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Any pics of these at night lit up. Interested depending on what they look like...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ht-bars-8.html Post 143. 20". Day pic in my sig
Old 11-16-2012, 06:59 AM   #25
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
thread has been updated to include 30" LED bars!

let me know who's in for sure on a 30" or any other (20" or 40") bars!
Old 11-16-2012, 08:38 AM   #26
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

i understand and agree with you but i was lucky to get the mfg to agree to this at all. they dont have to be from just this forum although the intention was just for you guys. rising material costs, fuel surcharges, shipping etc all play a factor.
i just delivered a few lights and the guys wanted to buy some 40s so i told them about this group buy, so if i can get 2-3 commitments from them it all goes towards your group buy, just to help meet the commitment and maybe get your forum a couple new members.

thank you
Old 11-16-2012, 10:08 AM   #27
Tuctaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
Tuctaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for a 30".
Old 11-16-2012, 10:54 AM   #28
F*** Fuel Economy
jericho2012 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cory
jericho2012's Tacoma Gallery
20" LED BAR
1. LAoffroadin
2. Glocker23
3. Zombie Runner

30" LED BAR
1. TucTaco
2. jericho2012

40" LED BAR
1. Taco Man in HD
2. jericho2012
Old 11-16-2012, 11:29 AM   #29
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Pfff. I run a 24 hour gb for sliders and got over the min number of 10 in just 12 hours haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Thanks!

Tempted t get one for my roof as they are a lower profile..
Old 11-16-2012, 11:45 AM   #32
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
What happens if we don't get the numbers..
...then nothing happens.

so let's fill the list!
Old 11-16-2012, 12:22 PM   #33
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
bump

are there not any action shots on his webpage?
Old 11-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #34
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
bump

are there not any action shots on his webpage?
I don't think there are any on his website, but here is ToyotaKTMracing's 20" bar taken from "LED Light Bars" thread....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
okledlightbars.com

Quite bright as you can tell. Love this light!
Old 11-16-2012, 07:32 PM   #35
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey, that's mine! Free bump! Buy them people! They are worth this amazing deal! The original price is amazing, let alone this GB
Old 11-16-2012, 11:28 PM   #36
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know how well these lights do with overheating? I know the ADVMonster lights tend to overheat and then dim themselves after a short time if you are not driving fast, I personally never drive fast off road at night and want something that will not overheat.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:55 AM   #37
DC TRD MallRunner

TIME EXTENSION!

Thanks to Chris, we have until Thanksgiving Night to get the list filled!
Old 11-17-2012, 07:03 AM   #38
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Man in HD View Post
I don't think there are any on his website, but here is ToyotaKTMracing's 20" bar taken from "LED Light Bars" thread....
And I have the second picture on his site.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:04 AM   #39
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaLor View Post
Anyone know how well these lights do with overheating? I know the ADVMonster lights tend to overheat and then dim themselves after a short time if you are not driving fast, I personally never drive fast off road at night and want something that will not overheat.
These get warm, but do not over heat or dim.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #40
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaLor View Post

I have not had anyone express any concern/issue with overheating at all, to date I've sold 236 of the 20" lights!