Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

40" LED Light Bar Group Buy ENDS 11/20

Old 11-17-2012, 10:19 AM   #41
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
put me down for a 20"
Old 11-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #42
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
put me down for a 20"
Gotcha! Thanks!

bump!
Old 11-17-2012, 04:10 PM   #43
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilla68 View Post
I have not had anyone express any concern/issue with overheating at all, to date I've sold 236 of the 20" lights!
Glad to hear it. As soon as I get approval from the other half, I will be putting my name on the list.

Also, I am REALLY glad that you are sending these with signature required for delivery. I ordered some lights from ADVMonster and the mailman just left it by my door of my apartment building. They were stolen along with orders from other companies. ADVMonster did not give the option for signature required when I ordered them and their answer when I informed them that I never received them was, "The post office says they delivered them so you are on your own."
The conversations back and forth with ADVMonster left a bad taste in my mouth so I really don't went to give them my money again for lights I never received.

To make a long story short...(I know, too late) I am glad that you send them signature required. Hopefully I will be putting my name on the list this weekend.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:38 PM   #44
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaLor View Post
Glad to hear it. As soon as I get approval from the other half, I will be putting my name on the list.

Also, I am REALLY glad that you are sending these with signature required for delivery. I ordered some lights from ADVMonster and the mailman just left it by my door of my apartment building. They were stolen along with orders from other companies. ADVMonster did not give the option for signature required when I ordered them and their answer when I informed them that I never received them was, "The post office says they delivered them so you are on your own."
The conversations back and forth with ADVMonster left a bad taste in my mouth so I really don't went to give them my money again for lights I never received.

To make a long story short...(I know, too late) I am glad that you send them signature required. Hopefully I will be putting my name on the list this weekend.

that is why I will only send them sig required, the extra 4 bucks isn't worth a pissed off customer. I have been in these shoes before and it sure is nerve racking trying to get what you ordered. The delivery guy is just as bad also. I had them leave a 7k order at a closed business, and all businesses are signature required also, and fedex was on the line, although they did get the lights, it was a dumb move on their part, but we were both covered either way.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #45
zacksblacktaco is on a distinguished road

zacksblacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
hooked up my 20" today and WOW was i suprised...
these are a great buy and if i had any need for a light bar i would buy another but i just wanted some more toys and figured why not...
who ever buys these will not be disappointed.
thanks Chris
Old 11-18-2012, 07:25 AM   #47
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army: E Co, 1-212th AVN
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for a 20". Pm sent
Old 11-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #48
darkstar85 is on a distinguished road
darkstar85's Tacoma Gallery
Put me in for a 30" !
Old 11-18-2012, 12:28 PM   #49
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
The website says shipping to lower 48 states only....Is this true for the GB?
Old 11-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #50
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacksblacktaco View Post
hooked up my 20" today and WOW was i suprised...
these are a great buy and if i had any need for a light bar i would buy another but i just wanted some more toys and figured why not...
who ever buys these will not be disappointed.
thanks Chris
Pics please
Old 11-18-2012, 01:17 PM   #51
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
How's it looking. Is it going to go through?
Old 11-18-2012, 02:09 PM   #52
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
I see no reason for it not to go thru!
Old 11-18-2012, 04:36 PM   #53
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Do the 40" stretch across the entire roof line? If so, put me down for one.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #54
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Do the 40" stretch across the entire roof line? If so, put me down for one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwacker View Post
Rigid Industries LED light bars
40" E-series up top...
here is a 40" on the roof of a second gen...want on the list?!
Old 11-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #55
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-18-2012, 10:08 PM   #56
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilla68 View Post
I see no reason for it not to go thru!
So is this happening if there isn't 32 people? Because it seems like it is going to be quite short of that number. Very interested though these prices are killer
Old 11-19-2012, 05:59 AM   #57
pschmidt is on a distinguished road
pschmidt's Tacoma Gallery
For the 30", are the dimensions listed on the site with or without the mounting brackets?

31 1/2 wide x 3 inches tall x 3 3/8 deep

I have 32.5 inches with which to work. If the bar will fit, I'm interested.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:03 AM   #58
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 11-19-2012, 08:24 AM   #59
www.okledlightbars.com

zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pschmidt View Post
For the 30", are the dimensions listed on the site with or without the mounting brackets?

31 1/2 wide x 3 inches tall x 3 3/8 deep

I have 32.5 inches with which to work. If the bar will fit, I'm interested.

add 1/2 inch to each side if using supplied brackets. All measurements are approx, as I measured to the widest parts of the housing.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:26 AM   #60
www.okledlightbars.com

zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortlie09 View Post
So is this happening if there isn't 32 people? Because it seems like it is going to be quite short of that number. Very interested though these prices are killer

I have had a couple people email that are lurkers on here, that wanted to know if they could be part of the deal. I went ahead and included them, and told them they should sign up on here.
I had 2 that are lurkers that were banned??? and had parts of their club that wanted in on the deal. I guess they were on here and got kicked off