Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Downsouth Motorsports Black Friday Deals 11-23-2012

Old 11-18-2012, 06:11 PM   #41
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Springs are on order and we should have them shortly...
The U-Bolts seem to be what the hold up lately..
Give is a holler on Friday..
Thank you,
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
Didn't see Dakar springs on your site, but I need a set for my '11, so if y'all got em, I'll be giving y'all a call on Friday.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:41 PM   #43
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cool...
Call us on Friday or Saturday or Monday...
The sale will be going all weekend long...
Enjoy your holiday..
Cool pic by the way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by claymore View Post
subd. I need to get higher!
Old 11-19-2012, 08:36 PM   #45
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
SUB'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-20-2012, 09:54 AM   #48
Midship909 is on a distinguished road

Midship909's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Midship909
Subd

Looking for icon coil overs up front and icon reservoir shocks with Dakar leafs in the rear
Old 11-20-2012, 10:44 AM   #49
ddurant is on a distinguished road
ddurant's Tacoma Gallery
Camburg UCA upper arms? Not the full uniball ones though.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #50
Downsouth Motorsport

Yep the Ball Joint arms will be on sale as well...
Call us on Friday or over the weekend for pricing..
1-888-973-6967
Thank you,
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddurant View Post
Old 11-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #51
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
No, thank you Sonny for being such a stand up guy! another +1 for DSMS.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:26 AM   #53
Turdarado extractor
Nd4Spd86 will become famous soon enoughNd4Spd86 will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
Nd4Spd86's Tacoma Gallery
This black Friday is probably going to make me part with lots of money.....
Old 11-21-2012, 10:31 AM   #54
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2 Battalion 4th Marines
Name: ANDREW
andrew8404's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nd4Spd86 View Post
This black Friday is probably going to make me part with lots of money.....
Yup, BAMF sliders and Eibach coils already ordered up. I just hope DSM doesn't have a huge sale on UCAs or Ill really be in trouble!
Old 11-21-2012, 11:33 PM   #55
itsdanhalen is a jewel in the roughitsdanhalen is a jewel in the roughitsdanhalen is a jewel in the roughitsdanhalen is a jewel in the rough
Name: Dan
itsdanhalen's Tacoma Gallery
Finally a good excuse to splurge!

I will be looking to purchase a coil over kit (ICON or KING) for my Taquito. Expect to receive an ecstatic call on Friday or Saturday!
Old 11-22-2012, 01:16 AM   #56
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddurant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Yep the Ball Joint arms will be on sale as well...
Call us on Friday or over the weekend for pricing..
1-888-973-6967
Thank you,
Sonny
Quote:
Originally Posted by fballersoucant View Post
hey sonny,

you will for sure get a call from me this weekend. one quick question, will this item be on sale this weekend?

CAMBURG ball joint UCAs
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-94...oint-ucas.html

thanks...

girlfriend going to kill me if they are!
Good knowing while you were alive DJ...
Old 11-22-2012, 01:27 AM   #57
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO
Old 11-22-2012, 01:59 AM   #58
timmyedge is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Ammo
Name: Timmy
timmyedge's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to timmyedge
I will be calling to inquire about SKU: OMETAC05 did not plan on buying untill Feb, but if I can save some dough might as well right?????

Does DSM put the front coils and springs together for a small fee? with new top plates and bushings?
Old 11-22-2012, 09:31 AM   #59
Downsouth Motorsport

Good morning everyone...
Happy Thanksgiving...
I have been reading some of the posts and just an FYI....
If we get swamped tomorrow or Saturday or Monday and we do not get to speak to you for some reason by phone...Don't get bummed...just shoot me a PM and I will shoot you over the pricing for what you are looking for and we can go from there. I am going to keep working into the night from home to make sure no one gets missed on TW..
Also as for pricing some product lines will be discounted more then others and vise versa..A few of the companies are already questioning us about the pricing and what we are going to be selling them at and that is why we are not really releasing any pricing in PM's..
Also the orders will need to be placed by phone for a discount...
So with that being said enjoy your holiday from the "DSM Crew"
and happy shopping..
Thank you for all of your support and we appreciate all past business and all future business that the members of TW have provided us.
Sonny
Old 11-22-2012, 09:32 AM   #60
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad my stuff got shipped out yesterday before the chaos! Thanks again Sonny/ DSM, I'm looking forward to putting the parts on my truck.

Great deals for everyone here, people need to jump on it!