Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Rigid Industries Group Buy -- 11/26 to 11/30"

Old 11-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #41
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSurfPhotography View Post
For the Dually set, would I be able to get one Amber lens and one clear one?
They come in one box both the same. You would have to order two singles to get that combination.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:47 AM   #42
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
And I just ordered a set last week...
Old 11-25-2012, 02:51 PM   #43
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump for Cyber Monday pricing tomorrow!!!
Old 11-25-2012, 05:09 PM   #45
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSPEC View Post
Do the prices include shipping to Hawaii too?
Pricing is for the cont 48. The shipping to anywhere other than the lower 48 will be reduced from the actual shipping costs to help. Be prepared to spend a little more, but not an obscene amount.

If you order Monday I'm sure the extra Cyber Monday savings will cover what ever extra shipping would be.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:18 AM   #46
Rompin Around

Bump it up for Cyber Monday sale starting at 10am PST!!!!
Old 11-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #48
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered a set of duallys great guy on the phone, will def look at buying from here again! +1 for setting this up!
Old 11-26-2012, 11:12 AM   #49
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upsblaine View Post
Bump.. Ordered a 20" sr series great shop to deal with. 14 more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Just ordered a set of duallys great guy on the phone, will def look at buying from here again! +1 for setting this up!
That is great to hear!

I know a few of the guys there that I met at SEMA this year. You are right good guys and this is a great thing for them to do!

Get your orders in today for the best deal due to the lower Cyber Monday savings. After today the prices will go up to the slightly higher standard group buy pricing.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #50
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, next summer when I get my Pelfreybilt Bumper i'll need an 20" SR and the guy told me to call him back then and he'd get me the best deal he could. So so far this shop has a thumbs up by me
Old 11-26-2012, 12:48 PM   #51
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
Great service, just ordered a 10" sr. It's just 2 guys handling the gb, so if they don't pickup, keep trying. They actually called me back from my missed call.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #52
kbenn is on a distinguished road

Name: kevin
kbenn's Tacoma Gallery
Just placed my order. Awesome service, and very knowledgable. Keep the orders coming in, I was only the 5th person for the GB.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #53
Aznsniper is on a distinguished road
Army:
Aznsniper's Tacoma Gallery
Just placed my order and it was smooth everything went fast. We Need to get more orders in. I believe I was the 6th person.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:10 PM   #54
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60driver View Post
Great service, just ordered a 10" sr. It's just 2 guys handling the gb, so if they don't pickup, keep trying. They actually called me back from my missed call.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbenn View Post
Just placed my order. Awesome service, and very knowledgable. Keep the orders coming in, I was only the 5th person for the GB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznsniper View Post
Just placed my order and it was smooth everything went fast. We Need to get more orders in. I believe I was the 6th person.
Yes!!!

Remember everyone if you are on the fence order today as today will be the lowest prices and they will go up slightly the rest of the week! GB ends Friday and we are almost 50% of the needed to hit the 15 orders.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:13 PM   #55
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered right now. Was told I was number 7 of the 15 needed to hit the GB number. Lets get some orders in!!

Like stated before, these guys are great to work with and everything went very smoothly. Even said they would give me deal when I'm ready to order my 20''
Old 11-26-2012, 05:36 PM   #57
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
How late can I call??? Too much work right now.....
I would at least call and leave a message to prove you called on Monday. They seemed cool enough to possibly honor that.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:47 PM   #58
Rompin Around

Quote:
How late can I call??? Too much work right now.....
Quote:
I would at least call and leave a message to prove you called on Monday. They seemed cool enough to possibly honor that.
He is right on that. Just spoke to the vendor, he said call and leave a message with what you want and they will call you back tomorrow and honor the pricing.

Starting with any calls received tomorrow though the standard GB pricing goes into affect.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #59
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
He is right on that. Just spoke to the vendor, he said call and leave a message with what you want and they will call you back tomorrow and honor the pricing.

Starting with any calls received tomorrow though the standard GB pricing goes into affect.
Cool, good idea and thanks for checking!

Anyone have a Dually/D2 setup for the rear of their truck? Maybe over the bed?
Old 11-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #60
Rompin Around

Quote:
Cool, good idea and thanks for checking!

Anyone have a Dually/D2 setup for the rear of their truck? Maybe over the bed?
I have 2 ambers mounted on bedrail mounts. Works well.