Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

05+ Tacoma Tail gate reinforcement group buy

Old 03-12-2013, 02:05 PM   #101
Not Mine
EasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to behold
Name: Steve
EasyDoesIt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drupp View Post
Yeah, same here. Looking forward to this. Send the code and I'll get the order/payment in. Thanks
Same
Old 03-12-2013, 03:09 PM   #102
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good Eric. Is it possible to pay and get this shipped with my bumper order? Or would it come seperatly either way? Looking to save on shipping, but if it has to go seperatly i will take it earlier.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:36 PM   #103
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
Sounds good Eric. Is it possible to pay and get this shipped with my bumper order? Or would it come seperatly either way? Looking to save on shipping, but if it has to go seperatly i will take it earlier.
I can send it together Peter
Select 'local pick' up at checkout on the site and we'll strap it on the pallet with the bumpers. Use zip 89431 if needed for the option to pop up.
-Eric
Old 03-12-2013, 04:51 PM   #105
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
OK, everyone on the list has been PMed.

If anyone else wants to sign up, you have til the 20th when the code is deactivated. PM me for the code
Old 03-12-2013, 05:16 PM   #106
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I can send it together Peter
Select 'local pick' up at checkout on the site and we'll strap it on the pallet with the bumpers. Use zip 89431 if needed for the option to pop up.
-Eric
Sounds good Eric, thanks. BTW im having issues with the code not working. It's saying its not valid.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:27 PM   #107
drupp is on a distinguished road
drupp's Tacoma Gallery
I also get the message "Code is not valid".
Old 03-12-2013, 07:24 PM   #110
DblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
DblD's Tacoma Gallery
What am I missing?

I can't seem to find the link to purchase the Tailgate Reinforcement panel on the website.

I feel like I'm having a Homer Simpson "DUH!" moment.

http://www.relentlessfabrication.us/ - Right?

dd
Old 03-14-2013, 09:14 AM   #112
Not Mine
EasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to behold
Name: Steve
EasyDoesIt's Tacoma Gallery
Order placed. Thanks.

Steve
Old 03-16-2013, 02:27 PM   #114
MJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
MJonesTrumpet's Tacoma Gallery
Is it too late to get in on this GB?
Old 03-16-2013, 06:13 PM   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonesTrumpet View Post
Is it too late to get in on this GB?
nope you have till the 20th till the code is deactivated
Old 03-17-2013, 10:53 AM   #116
jtnyc is on a distinguished road
jtnyc's Tacoma Gallery
Can I get in please? Thanks
Old 03-17-2013, 07:01 PM   #117
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 66H now w/ PHS
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine this afternoon.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:52 AM   #118
tomwopat is on a distinguished road

tomwopat's Tacoma Gallery
If this has been answered, I apologize. Will we be notified when it ships?
Old 03-20-2013, 09:05 AM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwopat View Post
If this has been answered, I apologize. Will we be notified when it ships?
Usually Eric will say if he is going ship (atleast thats what he has done in other group buys). If its by colour code on the GB list for ex. red for paid, green for in build, purple for shipped, it will show on the list. Other than that he may just update the thread saying whose has been shipped, or pm you.

Hope this helps. Not 100% if he is doing it this way, but this is what He has done in other GB's.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:52 AM   #120
tomwopat is on a distinguished road

tomwopat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
Usually Eric will say if he is going ship (atleast thats what he has done in other group buys). If its by colour code on the GB list for ex. red for paid, green for in build, purple for shipped, it will show on the list. Other than that he may just update the thread saying whose has been shipped, or pm you.

Hope this helps. Not 100% if he is doing it this way, but this is what He has done in other GB's.
Sounds good, thank you.

BTW *color