Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

05+ Tacoma Tail gate reinforcement group buy

Old 03-20-2013, 11:20 AM   #121
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwopat View Post
Sounds good, thank you.

BTW *color
Your welcome

and....

its colour here in good ole .
Old 03-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #122
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wont be doing the color coding this time since with ordering though the website, unless a username is attached to the order in the 'notes' then it is difficult to figure who is who.
On the upside, ordering though the site does allow me to notify when shipped and it automatically sends out the tracking when I enter it in.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:23 AM   #123
jtnyc is on a distinguished road
jtnyc's Tacoma Gallery
hey I've been getting the "code is not valid" message...
Old 03-20-2013, 11:26 AM   #124
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

did you try ordering after the 20th...code is invalid after that
Old 03-20-2013, 11:28 AM   #125
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtnyc View Post
hey I've been getting the "code is not valid" message...
Works for me.
Are you entering "RELNTTGCTWGB"?
Old 03-20-2013, 11:28 AM   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
did you try ordering after the 20th...code is invalid after that
Today is the 20th
Still works till midnight
Old 03-20-2013, 11:30 AM   #127

cant even keep track anymore....
Old 03-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #128
jtnyc is on a distinguished road
jtnyc's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I tried it on the 20th and it didn't work for me.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:38 AM   #129

Alright everyone, just heard that the covers are ready for pick up from the forming shop, so I'll be picking them up and beginning shipping. You'll have them in hand next week sometime.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:50 PM   #130
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! I have a rear diff housing in the back of my truck that I've been waiting to unload because I'm scared I might break the tailgate
Old 03-28-2013, 12:54 PM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod712 View Post
Sweet! I have a rear diff housing in the back of my truck that I've been waiting to unload because I'm scared I might break the tailgate
lol. That's too funny. Defiantly excited for this cover.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:39 PM   #132
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Good news indeed!
Old 03-30-2013, 12:20 AM   #133
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Eric is there anything in the tailgate that could be made somewhat structural? I had a need this week to run a strap right over the top and center of my load down the length of the bed.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:34 AM   #134
tomwopat is on a distinguished road

tomwopat's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine yesterday, thanks Eric! I'll post pics after it's painted and installed.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:37 PM   #136
tacomunch is on a distinguished road
tacomunch's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested in one, will there be another group buy?
Old 04-14-2013, 07:26 AM   #137
kramer is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
kramer's Tacoma Gallery
I will be in this time too if you do. Got my truck back yesterday and they fixed it instead of writing it off!!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2013, 08:05 PM   #138
Pcyc is on a distinguished road
Name: Fritz
Pcyc's Tacoma Gallery
I am also in for a new groupbuy -- smooth aluminum
Old 04-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #139
iJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of light
iJDub's Tacoma Gallery
Wrong thread.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:09 AM   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJDub View Post
Are the center console pieces automatically black or the color you order? How do you go about getting pieces to make the door arm rest area?
. What do you mean? I don't know if the interior pieces pertain to this thread. I may be reading it wrong though.