Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

wet okole seat covers

Old 01-31-2009, 11:31 AM   #21
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
pink.
Thanks... helpful as always...

Is it black? Charcoal? Gray? Dark Gray?
Old 01-31-2009, 11:54 AM   #22
L8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant future

Air Force: Retired
L8Rmike's Tacoma Gallery
I take it color and seat style will be firmed at at time of purchase; if we get the # needed to complete the deal?

1) chestnut35 (front)
2) chestnut35 (rear)
3) flyin' squirrel (front)
4) flyin' squirrel (rear)
5) sonjay (front)
6) sonjay (rear)
7) l8rmike (fronts only)
Old 01-31-2009, 12:10 PM   #26
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Jason, what's the green switch on the side of your console?
Old 01-31-2009, 12:33 PM   #28
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Thanks... helpful as always...

Is it black? Charcoal? Gray? Dark Gray?
yes, it is.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:37 PM   #29
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camppentaco View Post
Did you order those from the wet okole website? How did you get the TRD logo on there?
Yes,I ordered on-line.I asked for the logo over the phone when they called me. It's done in gold.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:52 PM   #30
Diablo is on a distinguished road

Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
Hey longhorn what color's are those they look pretty nice??

1) chestnut35 (front)
2) chestnut35 (rear)
5) sonjay (front)
6) sonjay (rear)
7) l8rmike (fronts only)
8)Diablo(Front)
9)Diablo(rear)
Old 01-31-2009, 04:04 PM   #32
Diablo is on a distinguished road

Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
Would you say its the cosest to the stock grey interior?
Old 01-31-2009, 04:05 PM   #33
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
I'm about 90% happy with mine. They don't fit quite like I'd expected (especially for the price) but they are comfortable and look good!

Regarding the logo, if you call them to place your order, you can customize it better.
that is just what iam looking for but mine is a sport
for the front only that looks great
Old 01-31-2009, 04:09 PM   #34
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Would you say its the cosest to the stock grey interior?
Yes. I went back and forth for a long time over the charcoal and light grey. But the covers weren't as dark as the swatch they sent me. Matches pretty good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
that is just what iam looking for but mine is a sport
for the front only that looks great
Mine are the sport seats too, but kinda doesn't look like it because of how they are made. That's one of the reasons I'm only 90% happy with them...
Old 01-31-2009, 04:17 PM   #35
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridingontrd View Post
yes,i ordered on-line.i asked for the logo over the phone when they called me. It's done in gold.
how much did u end up paying for front n rear with logo?
Old 01-31-2009, 04:22 PM   #36
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

do you think it was worth it
Old 01-31-2009, 04:26 PM   #37
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
do you think it was worth it
Well, I don't regret the purchase. Although I've wondered how much more it would have cost to just have the seats reupholstered all together...

However, the nice thing is that if a day comes when I want to sell the truck, the stock seats will be in perfect condition. As will the floor mats since I replaced them with the WeatherTechs.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:08 AM   #38
TJOPILOT will become famous soon enough
TJOPILOT's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, looking good guys! Keep up the numbers!

1) chestnut35 (front)
2) chestnut35 (rear)
5) sonjay (front)
6) sonjay (rear)
7) l8rmike (fronts only)
8)Diablo(Front)
9)Diablo(rear)
10)
11)
12)
Old 02-01-2009, 01:05 PM   #39

ok so iam thinking about this but i have questions sorry sure
you have been hit with a lot.
i would like them just like longhorntacos but the logo to say
trd sport can that be done
how do we pick the colors
how do we pay if we dont have pay pal?
thanks Dave
Old 02-01-2009, 02:27 PM   #40

Quote:
ok so iam thinking about this but i have questions sorry sure
you have been hit with a lot.
i would like them just like longhorntacos but the logo to say
trd sport can that be done
how do we pick the colors
how do we pay if we dont have pay pal?
thanks Dave
You can order swatches (up to 3) from Wet okole's website to choose your color. And if they can do the Off Road logo, I'm sure they can do the Sport logo... Lots of options, but for me it was easier to call them to place my order just so I could make sure to choose the right options, etc...