Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

THE RETROFIT SOURCE FX-R / Mini GROUP BUY (only need 10)

Old 01-11-2013, 10:01 PM   #41
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
How do I get in on this?
Old 01-11-2013, 10:11 PM   #42
Scotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud of
Name: charley
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
PM the OP with your order
Old 01-11-2013, 10:54 PM   #43
BeEatNU is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
BeEatNU's Tacoma Gallery
is there still room for this?

ambiguous, I have an upcoming order, I could get these and have them with you for my retrofit right?
Old 01-12-2013, 01:11 AM   #44
Goof Ball
pra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
pra4sno's Tacoma Gallery
There is definitely still room. It appears there were a number of "hand raisers" who haven't paid yet, so get in on it and bump one of them.

Money talks.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:52 AM   #45
g35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
g35man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pra4sno View Post
There is definitely still room. It appears there were a number of "hand raisers" who haven't paid yet, so get in on it and bump one of them.

Money talks.
+1!
Jump on this bad boy.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:55 AM   #46
g35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud of

g35man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by logcabinwc View Post
bump... lets get these orders in!
And g35man.. ummm buddy.. I think you might mean 4 until we hit ten
I paid for 2 kits. 1 more kit.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #47
IrunnIt is on a distinguished road
IrunnIt's Tacoma Gallery
Do you just subtract the 25% from the websites price and paypal him?
Old 01-12-2013, 02:33 PM   #49
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeEatNU View Post
is there still room for this?
Yes. My understanding is this is just a 10 kit minimum, but no max number of kits so go for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrunnIt View Post
Yep, Just go on the website, figure out exactly the set up you want and take 25% off of that and pay him!
Old 01-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #50
MRies717 is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Bos'n Mate
Name: Matt
MRies717's Tacoma Gallery
Yes. Just add to cart then subtract 25%.

Only 1 more to go! Not too late to get in. If you pay right away!

Who's gonna be #10?!
Old 01-12-2013, 02:36 PM   #51
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35man View Post
OOOOhhh. You got me, you got me hahaha
Old 01-12-2013, 02:40 PM   #52

You know the Ironic thing is my drivers side headlight went out last night
Replaced it this afternoon... but come on... The light is going to be in for a few weeks until I get my kit...
Old 01-12-2013, 03:18 PM   #53

It was a sign your due for retroes! Can't argue that!
You guys going to post pics when you get your kits? Anyone doing BHLM with them?
I'm doing BHLM and gonna get creative with a little color match on the new shrouds (bullet).
Looking forward to seeing the finished projects
Old 01-12-2013, 03:37 PM   #54

g35man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRies717 View Post
You guys going to post pics when you get your kits? Anyone doing BHLM with them?
I'm doing BHLM and gonna get creative with a little color match on the new shrouds (bullet).
I'm doing something similar, will post finished lights.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:39 PM   #55
IrunnIt is on a distinguished road
IrunnIt's Tacoma Gallery
Paid
Old 01-12-2013, 04:01 PM   #56
Goof Ball
pra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
pra4sno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRies717 View Post
I will also post a tutorial and finished product. Its important to me not only to contribute to the community, but to be able to show a future owner how I modified the vehicle - and that it was done properly.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:03 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrunnIt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pra4sno View Post
I will also post a tutorial and finished product. Its important to me not only to contribute to the community, but to be able to show a future owner how I modified the vehicle - and that it was done properly.
Good point. I'm learning from a senior member friend of mine. Looking forward to learning!
Old 01-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #58
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by g35man View Post
Quote:
OOOOhhh. You got me, you got me hahaha
Make sure to clarify with Ambiguous. The TRS direct GBs are based on orders, not units. One person buying ten only counts as one order.
Quote:
You know the Ironic thing is my drivers side headlight went out last night
Replaced it this afternoon... but come on... The light is going to be in for a few weeks until I get my kit...
Same thing happened to me.
I had completed my retro in the Depo housings months ago, but with work and weather, never had the opportunity to install them.

Now, a year ago, I installed the OSRAM higher wattage halogens, knowing they had a shorter lifespan.
One of them crapped out.
Debated between the cheapest H4s I could get, or Silverstars, and opted to spend the $40+ on the Silverstars since I wasn't sure how long I'd be keeping them.

I ran them 2 weeks and had the opportunity to install the retros.

A week later, I changed my oil. Opened the storage box in the bed (I keep a couple of oil filters in there). The OSRAM boxes containing the original lamps.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:41 PM   #59

ya I got the cheapos figure it will be motivation to get the retro done!
Funny how the universe works like that...
Old 01-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #60
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
Should I wait for him to PM me back with confirmation on price before I PayPal him?