Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Hydrographics GB

Old 01-05-2013, 12:35 PM   #1
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Hydrographics GB

Hey everyone,
This is the time to get in on the hydro-graphic craze. Have you ever wanted wood, metal, carbon, or a camo theme in your vehicle or on off road or weapons? This is what we do for our valued customers.
For the month of January I will have a sign up list to get everyone together. For a GB we are going to limit the patterns that can be selected. If you want something other than what is listed there is still a 10% off for Jan on any order over $100.
To sign up add your name and what pattern you would like. We will PM you to get more details on what you want done. When the sign up is complete 50% of payment will be due upon shipping or dropping off your parts to be processed. The balance is due upon pick up or return shipping. Return shipping will be added to total of your balance.
Please only send the parts that you want processed. This entails any disassembly and cleaning them also. There can be a cleaning fee if not done by you. If you have any questions please contact us by PM on here.
Here are a few quick examples of previous jobs.

You can also see more pictures and film choices at the website
www.rlhydrographix.com
The patterns available in the group buy will be as follows:

Minimum of 10 people for a 20% discount.
List:
Old 01-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
So what's the discount if we picked ome of the limited design?
Old 01-05-2013, 04:04 PM   #3
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
If there is enough to fill the list I am going to give of 20%.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:45 PM   #4
No interest? Anything that we can do to make this better for you guys?
Old 01-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
I love your work. If I had some extra money, I would be in. Bump!
Thank you very much. We strive to perfect every piece we turn out for our customers. January has a sale going on right now. If it helps, 50% of balance is due before we start the process to cover time and materials. Then the rest of the balance is due upon shipping out. That helps some people if they need to split their total up in, say, two paychecks.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:15 PM   #7
Still have the GB open for sign ups
Old 01-10-2013, 06:19 PM   #8
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for awsome products! Can you carbon fiber a grille?? But not the insert. Just the grille surround.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #9
Yes that can be done. The center section comes out. We ask that only the parts being processed be sent in or dropped off.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:24 PM   #10
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
Yes that can be done. The center section comes out. We ask that only the parts being processed be sent in or dropped off.
I'd have to buy another grill before hand. Ill keep in touch.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:27 PM   #11
If you get one cheap let me know. It doesn't need to look pretty if you are going to send it in. That might be able to get the cost down for you. PM when you are ready for more details
Old 01-10-2013, 08:44 PM   #12
SGTC13 is on a distinguished road
Army: Doc
Name: Cola
SGTC13's Tacoma Gallery
Pattern Colors?

So when you say it has to be those patterns, does it also have to be those colors? I want to have my interior pieces done in the water drop pattern, but I want it candy red with the drops in black. Can I do this on your group buy??
Old 01-10-2013, 09:34 PM   #13
No. Candy paint is more expensive than standard colors. The drops are not a solid item. They will show whatever color is behind them, like the blue hard hat. If you give me a list of the pieces you want done I can come up with a quote for you. PM me with the details. There is a 10% for January also.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:37 PM   #14
SGTC13 is on a distinguished road
Army: Doc
Name: Cola
SGTC13's Tacoma Gallery
Ok thanks, I'll get a list together to send to you.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTC13 View Post
Ok thanks, I'll get a list together to send to you.

Excellent. We are happy to work with you.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #16
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
dam very nice work! wish you were closer. I'd love to get the fairing on my roof rack done.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:09 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
dam very nice work! wish you were closer. I'd love to get the fairing on my roof rack done.

We could always look into shipping freight. It usually saves a little money.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:04 PM   #18
BeEatNU is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
BeEatNU's Tacoma Gallery
will be sending you a PM before I throw myself on the list...
Old 01-20-2013, 06:27 PM   #19
PM's replied