Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Kits from AutoMatCentral.com

Old 01-09-2013, 02:20 PM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
HID Kits from AutoMatCentral.com

We recently received a great deal on premium HID kits, and I'd like to make one freely available for review to the first member who is interested. If you are in the market for an HID conversion kit and would like to receive a full refund in exchange for your review, please send me a PM.

Our basic pricing is as follows:
$85 for a 55-watt kit
$75 for a 35-watt kit

We have all bulb sizes and both standard-sized and slim-sized ballasts (similar in size to the examples pictured below).

Old 01-09-2013, 02:59 PM   #2
dsrtne1 will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
dsrtne1's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a PM
Old 01-17-2013, 05:04 AM   #3
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Just received the lights in the mail yesterday. I plan on having a buddy help me put them on this weekend. Then soon after that I will write your review. Thanks for the great deal on some very much needed lights!
Old 01-17-2013, 07:23 AM   #4
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Deal! Do you have both high and low beams to offer?
Old 01-17-2013, 07:25 AM   #5
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
I could use a set for my 7" Offroad lights that I got from you! What colors do you have, 5000K would be ideal?
Old 01-17-2013, 10:28 AM   #6
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpocad View Post
I got the 55w 5000k hi/lo
Old 01-17-2013, 10:38 AM   #7
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpocad View Post
Yes, we have the hi/lo kits available in certain bulb sizes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
I could use a set for my 7" Offroad lights that I got from you! What colors do you have, 5000K would be ideal?
We have all colors and bulb sizes. Please send me a PM is interested. Please be sure to include color, bulb size, and wattage (55w or 35w).
Old 01-22-2013, 04:54 AM   #9

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Great product! My review is here. Thanks for the great opportunity.