Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

TJM Recovery Gear Group Buy from Sierra Expeditions

Old 01-19-2013, 12:18 PM   #22
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #23
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #24
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 01-21-2013, 04:15 PM   #25
shorti will become famous soon enough
shorti's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping to Canada?
Old 01-22-2013, 11:16 AM   #26
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
shorti, just drive on down and pick it up, the weather is beautiful here right now..

Sierra guys, Do we wait for the GB to end, then you PM us?
Old 01-23-2013, 09:53 AM   #27
FlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wil
FlyingWil's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorti View Post
Shipping to Canada?
Shipping to Canada is going to be a lot.. I'll get you a quote in a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Drifter View Post
Sierra guys, Do we wait for the GB to end, then you PM us?
Correct, we'll PM you a coupon code that will adjust the price in our online cart, this aid in getting tracking information on over to you all and a secure payment option. For those with local pick-ups, we will e-mail on over a coupon good in our store.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:14 AM   #28
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
This Group buy is closed. Local members can come by the shop at any time to pick up. Those from out of state look for a PM from me today with a coupon code to be used on my website at checkout! Thanks for participating guys!
Old 01-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #29
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
GREAT!
I should be able to get to your shop tomorrow around noon.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:58 AM   #30
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
FYI I have not received an order code yet just in case you overlooked sending it out.....
Old 01-29-2013, 08:37 AM   #31
FlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsbmg View Post
I didn't note local pick up but as posted above I have a friend in AZ who said he would pick it up for me so I guess you could say I have slected my own shipper
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsbmg View Post
FYI I have not received an order code yet just in case you overlooked sending it out.....
Will your friend be picking this up, or did you need us to ship this for you? I'll PM you the code in case your friend will be picking this up...
Old 01-29-2013, 10:09 AM   #32
I am planning to pick this up today. Do I need any code or secret handshake, etc to get the GB price?
Old 01-29-2013, 12:48 PM   #33
THANKS for offering this as it is just what I needed! I just picked the kit up from Sierra Epeditions shop, very nice kit, and I beleive it is a great value if you need most of these items (I did).

Had a good talk while there about Roof Top Tents and may be going this way eventually, very informative.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:06 PM   #35
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I'm interested in getting in this Thursday if they will extend the GB price for a couple days.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:33 PM   #36
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerSeth View Post
I'm interested in getting in this Thursday if they will extend the GB price for a couple days.
I have 2 additional kits here that I can include at the GB price. First come first serve on these
Old 01-29-2013, 03:22 PM   #37
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraExp View Post
I have 2 additional kits here that I can include at the GB price. First come first serve on these
I'll be in touch tomorrow/thursday at the latest.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:16 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by cytocycle View Post
I didn't get my code either :-) But will be able to pick it up Friday/Saturday!
Thanks
Chris
That's because Cliff posted that you can come on in...
We'll see you then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraExp View Post
This Group buy is closed. Local members can come by the shop at any time to pick up. Those from out of state look for a PM from me today with a coupon code to be used on my website at checkout! Thanks for participating guys!