Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

TJM Recovery Gear Group Buy from Sierra Expeditions

Old 01-09-2013, 03:55 PM   #1
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
TJM Recovery Gear Group Buy from Sierra Expeditions

Sierra Expeditions is sponsoring another recovery kit Group Buy. This time it will be for the TJM OX Heavy Duty Recovery Kit. This kit comes with everything you need to recover your Tacoma.

This kit Includes:
  • 1 - 22,000 lbs 10"x3" Tree Saver
  • 1 - 24,300 lbs 30'x3" Snatch Strap
  • 1 - 17,600 lbs Snatch Block
  • 1 - 13,200 lbs 65"x2" Winch Extension Strap
  • 2 - 3/4" 4.75 ton Shackles
  • 2 - 5/8" 3.25 ton Shackles
  • Heavy duty leather gloves
  • Recovery blanket
  • TJM OX Heavy Duty Canvas bag. This bag is incredibly strong and can be opened up flat to provide easy access to all compartments and gear. Sturdy Canvass straps with metal strap locks keeps all the heavy items packed securely away.

http://youtu.be/I-c5MPazJ4U

Pricing:
  • 5-10 people - $195.99
  • 10-15 people - $190.99
  • 15-20 people – $185.99

Shipping is not included. Typical shipping on this kit to lower 48 US States using FedEx home/ground delivery services is about $25. We can do local pick-up for those in the Mesa, AZ area, just note that in your post to sign up (Taxes will apply)

Sign up will close on 1/27/13. To sign up simply post a response that you would like to sign up for this Group Buy (Official list below). Upon the closing of this group buy, we will PM a coupon code for our website out to all who signed up, which will allow for tracking numbers to be e-mailed to you all and provide a secure checkout and payment.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Official Sign-up list:
  1. Large
  2. Desert Drifter (Local Pickup)
  3. Cytocycle (local pickup)
  4. Misterm70 (local pickup)
  5. rsbmg
Old 01-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in
Old 01-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-09-2013, 08:20 PM   #4
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
One kit please (assuming we hit the required minimum).
Local pick-up for me.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:34 AM   #5
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I'm in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Drifter View Post
I know a lot of you guys are out there plundering into the unknown without protection. Come on and get youself some Recovery Gear! May as well buy it at a discounted price. This is a fairly complete kit at under $200. Dooo it!

And to Sierra Expeditions: In the original post you have listed the snatch block and snatch strap twice, all that snatch could be a bit confusing....
Thanks for that, got it all edited and the You tube Video about the kit should be working now as well.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #7
MisterM70 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jack
MisterM70's Tacoma Gallery
want it!

I am in, put me.down for one, local pick up
Old 01-10-2013, 04:55 PM   #8
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 01-10-2013, 05:45 PM   #9
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in california but I have a friend in AZ who could pick it up for me would I need to pay tax??
Old 01-10-2013, 06:41 PM   #10
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't heard of TJM before. Reading about them now. I can tell you one thing though. I like the spin off of the ARB Deluxe Bull Bar. Integrated fogs instead of these inserts I have to deal with.

The Recovery gear looks solid too.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:08 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsbmg View Post
I'm in california but I have a friend in AZ who could pick it up for me would I need to pay tax??
I think we could work something out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Haven't heard of TJM before. Reading about them now. I can tell you one thing though. I like the spin off of the ARB Deluxe Bull Bar. Integrated fogs instead of these inserts I have to deal with.

The Recovery gear looks solid too.
TJM is on par with ARB. We have been very happy with their bumpers!
Old 01-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #12
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
dam good deal! if I didn't already have random gear kit I put together I would jump in on this!
Old 01-14-2013, 10:33 AM   #13
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #14
pbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura about

Name: Colton
pbcolt's Tacoma Gallery
Well sent a pm but I thought I'd ask here so others can chime in if they wish.

1. I don't have a need for the full kit (no winch), any special GB pricing for just a strap/tow hitch d-ring?

2. Can we get maxtrax added to this GB?
Old 01-15-2013, 08:40 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcolt View Post
Well sent a pm but I thought I'd ask here so others can chime in if they wish.

1. I don't have a need for the full kit (no winch), any special GB pricing for just a strap/tow hitch d-ring?

2. Can we get maxtrax added to this GB?
The GB is only for the whole kit at this time. We are working on adding a few other items at this time to be announced later in separate Group Buys. Unfortunately due to MaxTrax price structure it is not possible to do a group buy on them.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:35 PM   #16
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
You probably will not need this gear while at the Mall, but it can get dicey at times off road. Be safe get on this group buy!
Old 01-17-2013, 07:12 PM   #17

Army:
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Apparently you have not been to the mall during a black friday sale!
Old 01-17-2013, 09:00 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsbmg View Post
Apparently you have not been to the mall during a black friday sale!
THERE IS AN EXCEPTON to every rule. Good catch.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:59 AM   #19

Bump! We have met the minimum number for this GB!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #20

Army:
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't note local pick up but as posted above I have a friend in AZ who said he would pick it up for me so I guess you could say I have slected my own shipper