Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Trek Lights LED Light Bar Group Buy!

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2013, 11:48 PM   #21
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
I bought what HAS to be the same light, a "12"" bar (13" es series) from a local vendor for 160 w/ tax. It kicks ass! Super impressed with the output, it's a combo one though. Looking at the pictures it's identical, down to the hardware and rubber mounting pads. Interestingly enough he lists it as 72 watt 5280 lumens.

I had Eric at Relentless Fab cut me out some sweet mounts to go on my ARB.

stock lights

LFs and Light bar

Pictures don't really do the output justice. It's very bright, lights up the sides much more than the high beams, throws a good ways, lights up in front of the truck very well too. Wish I would have had this all along.

Old 01-14-2013, 11:55 PM   #22
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
I bought what HAS to be the same light, a "12"" bar (13" es series) from a local vendor for 160 w/ tax. It kicks ass! Super impressed with the output, it's a combo one though. Looking at the pictures it's identical, down to the hardware and rubber mounting pads. Interestingly enough he lists it as 72 watt 5280 lumens.

I had Eric at Relentless Fab cut me out some sweet mounts to go on my ARB.

stock lights

LFs and Light bar

Pictures don't really do the output justice. It's very bright, lights up the sides much more than the high beams, throws a good ways, lights up in front of the truck very well too. Wish I would have had this all along.
That's a nice looking light bar!

Old 01-15-2013, 12:05 AM   #23
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Subd to get on gb

Old 01-15-2013, 12:11 AM   #24
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
That's a nice looking light bar!
Thanks man! They're great!

Old 01-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #25
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
I'm with Cam on this. If my money tree is doing better within the deadline then I'm in.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:34 AM   #26

What's the deal with the trekpod mono xt?

Old 01-15-2013, 07:28 AM   #27
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, ok Ill get this started if no one else has. Sign me up for (2) 4" XTs. I will send a pm later, i am on my phone.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:44 AM   #28
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed, need to look into some wide dispersion "fog" pattern for front. Also someting some lighting for the back when working around the truck at night, not too intense but wide pattern...

Old 01-15-2013, 08:29 AM   #30
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
sub'd, anyone know what size is ideal to mount on the roof above the windshield? I would go messure but I'm on the other side of earth from my Taco....
Probably the 42" ES bar

Old 01-15-2013, 08:30 AM   #31
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in on this soon. So Alex prepare for another wiring job

Old 01-15-2013, 08:32 AM   #32

Everyone tell a friend! Prices drop even more after 50 orders!!

Old 01-15-2013, 08:32 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
What's the deal with the trekpod mono xt?
They look awesome and they throw a LOT of light for a tiny unit!

Old 01-15-2013, 09:07 AM   #34
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Subd

Old 01-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #35
EATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mark
EATABULLETcom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
You could do reverse lightsdone, rock lightsdone, or get some small lights to put behind the grilledone, 4 small and a 20in led bar
done done and done, only place left is on the roof

Old 01-15-2013, 10:39 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
done done and done, only place left is on the roof
Probably a 42", 33", or 22" ES bar. Those mount more flush than the XT series.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:46 AM   #37
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Alex put me in for the 13 Inch TrekLight ES

Old 01-15-2013, 11:03 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
Alex put me in for the 13 Inch TrekLight ES
You got it Dave, thanks!

Old 01-15-2013, 11:44 AM   #39
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
On page 1, post #7 the last photo has a caption "13 inch TrekLight XT Flood Beam".
is it really the 13" ES light or the 12" XT light?

I am looking for flood pattern and this picture looks like great illumination for working around the trucl like when winching.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:02 PM   #40
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Just a suggestion, maybe on the first post put
1.xxxxxx
2.yyyyyyy

And what they are ordering so we know what the running tally is.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread