Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Trek Lights LED Light Bar Group Buy!

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2013, 11:14 AM   #41
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
Just a suggestion, maybe on the first post put
1.xxxxxx
2.yyyyyyy

And what they are ordering so we know what the running tally is.
Good call

Old 01-15-2013, 11:15 AM   #42
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Drifter View Post
On page 1, post #7 the last photo has a caption "13 inch TrekLight XT Flood Beam".
is it really the 13" ES light or the 12" XT light?

I am looking for flood pattern and this picture looks like great illumination for working around the trucl like when winching.
It's the 13" ES

Old 01-15-2013, 12:00 PM   #43
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
You can add me to the list as undecided lol. Im getting something just dont know what yet

Old 01-15-2013, 01:22 PM   #45
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
I gots no $$$ for these

Old 01-15-2013, 01:43 PM   #46
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
You would think with so many LED light bars coming out Rigid would finally lower their dam prices. I mean its proven quality for me all the way, but shit with prices this low I could save some major $$$$$

Rigid, step up or loose sales. Just saying!

Good luck with GB OP

Old 01-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #47
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for 2 trekpod octa plus (round) and a 9in XT light bar. What light bars are y'all using on the front to mount lights?

Old 01-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #48
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im thinking about 2 9" xt bars mounted in the lower grill on either side of the licencse plate. I would keep my lower grillcraft insert in so the lights would be behind it. Thoughts? Opinions?

Old 01-15-2013, 04:01 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Im thinking about 2 9" xt bars mounted in the lower grill on either side of the licencse plate. I would keep my lower grillcraft insert in so the lights would be behind it. Thoughts? Opinions?
That would be badass!

Old 01-15-2013, 04:02 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Put me down for 2 trekpod octa plus (round) and a 9in XT light bar. What light bars are y'all using on the front to mount lights?
Added! Thank you

Old 01-15-2013, 06:05 PM   #51
DirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud of
DirtJumper14's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent

Old 01-15-2013, 06:07 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtJumper14 View Post
Pm sent
PM not received...? I'll give it a few more minutes

Old 01-15-2013, 06:27 PM   #53

GROUP BUY LIST
-Fractured: (2) 4" XTs
-Kirk1589: (1) 13" TrekLight ES
-Blueitrgsr: (2) Trekpod octoplus (round), (1) 9" XT
-Evanmb31 (2) 9" XTs

Old 01-15-2013, 06:31 PM   #54

Quote:
GROUP BUY LIST
-Fractured: (2) 4" XTs
-Kirk1589: (1) 13" TrekLight ES
-Blueitrgsr: (2) Trekpod octoplus (round), (1) 9" XT
-Evanmb31 (2) 9" XTs
Added! Thanks Evan!

Old 01-15-2013, 06:36 PM   #55
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
You would think with so many LED light bars coming out Rigid would finally lower their dam prices. I mean its proven quality for me all the way, but shit with prices this low I could save some major $$$$$

Rigid, step up or loose sales. Just saying!

Good luck with GB OP
I've been saying the same thing for a while. Oh rigid with thinking people have money trees in their backyard.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #56
KeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant future

Name: Keith
KeithB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was thinking alone the same lines but the link only shows the vertical dimension as 5.5". Assuming that includes the mounting brackets. What is the height of the light bar itself? Is it too tall to mount behind the lower grill? Would be an easy mount, right on the aluminum bumper that is behind the lower valence.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithB View Post
I was thinking alone the same lines but the link only shows the vertical dimension as 5.5". Assuming that includes the mounting brackets. What is the height of the light bar itself? Is it too tall to mount behind the lower grill? Would be an easy mount, right on the aluminum bumper that is behind the lower valence.
I think there is a typo on the website, where are you reading 5.5"? Because i am seeing 6.5"w 3" h 2.75 d. If it is 5.5" high you are probably right about the mounting bracket, which im sure could be removed or modified. This guys has a good method of mounting them with angle iron http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...l-opening.html i have also seen one mounted to the aluminum crash beam and you can mount it right to the crash cans with 3 foot bar. Stupid CT license plate laws, i would love to lose my front plate, but then it would leave those big holes there where it was mounted.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:36 PM   #58

5.5" with mount, 3" without

Old 01-15-2013, 11:13 PM   #59
shorti will become famous soon enough
shorti's Tacoma Gallery
Do you ship to Canada?

Old 01-16-2013, 06:41 AM   #60

$30 flat rate to Canada.

Doesn't matter how much you buy.

This is only because of all the forms to fill out and extra fees to pay for shipping across the border.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread