Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

THE RETROFIT SOURCE FX-R / Mini GROUP BUY (only need 10) ROUND 2

Old 01-28-2013, 08:43 AM   #81
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
ORDER SUBMITTED TO MATT @ TRS. GROUPBUY #3 will be starting later today for anyone that missed this!

I will send tracking info to your emails in which you sent PayPal payment!
Old 01-31-2013, 12:18 AM   #82
blizz86 is on a distinguished road
blizz86's Tacoma Gallery
do you know when you should be receiving them?
Old 01-31-2013, 08:16 AM   #83
sn0wrunner will become famous soon enoughsn0wrunner will become famous soon enough
sn0wrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know if they shipped yet?

I haven't received an email with tracking yet. (I used my friends account to get in on this group buy. Just signed up on here yesterday)
Old 01-31-2013, 08:28 AM   #84
00tbaytaco is on a distinguished road

00tbaytaco's Tacoma Gallery
How do the FXR projectors compare to the hella evox-r?
Old 01-31-2013, 09:25 AM   #85
RMeserole12 is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
RMeserole12's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wrunner View Post
Do you know if they shipped yet?

I haven't received an email with tracking yet. (I used my friends account to get in on this group buy. Just signed up on here yesterday)
I haven't seen an email yet either😕. Update please
Old 01-31-2013, 09:29 AM   #86
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My orders have just marked as shipped today. You should get notifications today and tomorrow. Thanks everyone.

It takes some time sorting through all the orders with Matt. A lot of back and forth. Anyway, updates soon! All items in stock so no backorders.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:30 AM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00tbaytaco View Post
How do the FXR projectors compare to the hella evox-r?
FXR are better. Most compare the FXR to the TL projectors.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:30 AM   #88

Matt notified me late in the business day yesterday that these started shipping yesterday. Hopefully they will fulfill all orders by tonight.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:13 PM   #89
blizz86's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, do you mind emailing me or pm the tracking number thats associated with the deliveries going to you?
Old 02-03-2013, 11:27 PM   #90
hualampeter has a spectacular aura abouthualampeter has a spectacular aura about

Marines:
Name: Peter
hualampeter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizz86 View Post
Cool, do you mind emailing me or pm the tracking number thats associated with the deliveries going to you?
Same here!
Old 02-04-2013, 09:21 AM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizz86 View Post
PM'ed you UPS#

Quote:
Originally Posted by hualampeter View Post
Same here!
Checking with Nate @ TRS for that right now. Thanks.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:57 AM   #92

Per TRS - all orders shipped on Friday! Anyone else not get a tracking number?
Old 02-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #93
Russtoy is on a distinguished road
Army: 1st Armor Division
Name: Russel
Russtoy's Tacoma Gallery
Ups notified me yesterday that my lights wil be delivered Tuesday before noon. Can't wait!!
Old 02-04-2013, 01:00 PM   #94
blizz86's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
PM'ed you UPS#

Checking with Nate @ TRS for that right now. Thanks.
Thanks for the help!
Old 02-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #95
willtell is on a distinguished road
willtell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
Per TRS - all orders shipped on Friday! Anyone else not get a tracking number?
I did not get a tracking number yet.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:57 AM   #96
blizz86's Tacoma Gallery
Any other one recieve theirs yet? Looking to pick up my orders from Burt tonight!!
Old 02-07-2013, 04:41 PM   #97
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine. RHD projectors....