Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GROUP BUY: LED Light Pods and Bars, 2" Square to 50" Dual Row

Old 01-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #21
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
So as soon as five orders hit the gb is over? Or five minimum? Will be ordering a FEW tonight
Old 01-22-2013, 03:20 PM   #22
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JasperOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkmcinty View Post
So as soon as five orders hit the gb is over? Or five minimum? Will be ordering a FEW tonight
Five minimum. This pricing (coupon) will stay into effect until Feb 28th. The first four people to order will unfortunately have to wait until #5 comes along. At that point, all five orders will ship. Then, #6 and up will get their orders filled same day.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:26 PM   #23
415tacoma is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
415tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 01-22-2013, 04:06 PM   #24
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ill just make three separate orders haha just kidding......ill have my roommate make an order too though!!
Old 01-22-2013, 05:18 PM   #25
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkmcinty View Post
Ill just make three separate orders haha just kidding......ill have my roommate make an order too though!!
I think we are on to something here...
Old 01-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #26

Shipping quotes should be accurate on the site now. If you do run into any problems, just let me know.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #27

Oh I'm sure ill have a few friends that will order
Old 01-23-2013, 10:16 AM   #28
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
What's shipping to Alaska looking like? Not sure which one I am getting yet. It won't be the 40 inch though
Old 01-23-2013, 10:31 AM   #29
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a single row 30" in a combo pattern? Its not in the drop down but you mention it in the specs
Old 01-23-2013, 10:32 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
What's shipping to Alaska looking like? Not sure which one I am getting yet. It won't be the 40 inch though
Looks like a 30" dual row to Anchorage is ~$75

Two 3" pods are ~$35

Something else is probably in the middle.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:33 AM   #31
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post
Looks like a 30" dual row to Anchorage is ~$75

Two 3" pods are ~$35

Something else is probably in the middle.

thanks!
Old 01-23-2013, 10:35 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Do you have a single row 30" in a combo pattern? Its not in the drop down but you mention it in the specs
The combo patterns in all of the single rows will be in stock towards the middle/end of next week. I can always send an invoice and allocate one for you if you wanted to get it ordered up sooner than that.

I very much recommend the combo pattern in anything over a 12" bar, single or dual row. The smaller stuff it is better to choose which one you want, but for the larger stuff, the combo is the best choice, in my opinion.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:38 AM   #34
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The combo patterns in all of the single rows will be in stock towards the middle/end of next week. I can always send an invoice and allocate one for you if you wanted to get it ordered up sooner than that.

I very much recommend the combo pattern in anything over a 12" bar, single or dual row. The smaller stuff it is better to choose which one you want, but for the larger stuff, the combo is the best choice, in my opinion.
Is there a cost diff?
Old 01-23-2013, 10:43 AM   #35

Quote:
Is there a cost diff?
Nope.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:48 AM   #36
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope.

How do we work up an invoice?
Old 01-23-2013, 10:57 AM   #37

Quote:

How do we work up an invoice?
The best thing is to email me sales@jasperoffroad.com with what you want, including your shipping address. I can then send over a PayPal invoice with the exact shipping costs and discount. From there you can pay with a card, PayPal, gold coins, whatever (gold coins take a few days to clear).
Old 01-23-2013, 11:16 AM   #39
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The best thing is to email me sales@jasperoffroad.com with what you want, including your shipping address. I can then send over a PayPal invoice with the exact shipping costs and discount. From there you can pay with a card, PayPal, gold coins, whatever (gold coins take a few days to clear).
well heck! I didnt know we could use other things for payment!!! how bout I trade you 5 bottles of clown tears for the lights i wanted? do you deal in clown tears?
Old 01-23-2013, 11:50 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
well heck! I didnt know we could use other things for payment!!! how bout I trade you 5 bottles of clown tears for the lights i wanted? do you deal in clown tears?
The exchange rate for Clown Tears, especially bottled, is very low right now.