Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GROUP BUY: LED Light Pods and Bars, 2" Square to 50" Dual Row

Old 03-25-2013, 04:19 PM   #441
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Hmm... Tempted to get a set of 2x2 pods.... Don't know where I'd mount them though.
Buy now, think later
Old 03-25-2013, 04:20 PM   #442
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Buy now, think later
Haha I just might do that! I plan on using 4 of these no matter what in the future.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:23 PM   #443
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Haha I just might do that! I plan on using 4 of these no matter what in the future.
Atta boy!
Old 03-25-2013, 10:49 PM   #444
55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tallon
55chevy05taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Buy now, think later
Thats what i did.... Heres what happened "later"...
GROUP BUY: LED Light Pods and Bars, 2" Square to 50" Dual Row-uploadfromtaptalk1364276918195.jpg
Old 03-25-2013, 11:58 PM   #445
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine in today.

Old 03-26-2013, 08:02 AM   #446
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post
Depends on location. All items ship from Minnesota and everything is in stock and ready to ship (with the exception of 6" flood pods, which will be shipping April 9th). Most items are shipped USPS Priority which is supposed to be 2-3 days.

Larger items are shipped UPS Ground and take roughly 4-5 days.

If necessary we do offer expedited shipping at an additional cost. For this, you are better off to email us and we will call/email you back ASAP with a full quote.
Ahhh ok, ordered mine March 20 but it's getting sent to my brother's house at zip 77571 so they should be there or be close to being there.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:42 AM   #447
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JasperOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Are the mounting brackets for the 20" single row and double row interchangeable? It looks like the ones for the single rows you can slide and the ones for the double mount only on the ends?

Reason being is I have two predrilled holes in my bumper and I don't want to drill two more if I get the double
No, they are not.

I believe that the Wurton u-cradle will work on the double row bars which would allow you to mount to the same holes. I have not confirmed this though.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:47 AM   #448
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Ahhh ok, ordered mine March 20 but it's getting sent to my brother's house at zip 77571 so they should be there or be close to being there.
6" flood pods are out of stock so that has not shipped yet. Expected ship date is listed as April 9th but they will be shipping out around the end of next week. Feel free to email me with any questions. Email gets checked all day. I only log into the forums when I'm in the office for something, which doesn't seem very often these days.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:49 PM   #449
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered some 3" inch square lights for my new bumper! What all comes with the wiring.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:27 PM   #450

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Just ordered some 3" inch square lights for my new bumper! What all comes with the wiring.
They are just the lights. A wiring harness is separate. You can use one of your choosing or we do offer one for $19.

http://jasperoffroad.com/index.php/w...ual-lamps.html

Thanks!
Old 03-26-2013, 07:33 PM   #451
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks I'll add it my order!
Old 03-27-2013, 01:28 PM   #452
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
The harness is very nice and well worth the money! Switch and relay included
Old 03-27-2013, 02:30 PM   #453

Cool! Thanks!
Old 03-27-2013, 09:40 PM   #454
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Was I supposed to get a matching male Deutsch connector with my 10" bar? All I have is the female end heatshrinked to the cable (very nice job, btw). Not really wanting to have to search for and pay for the male end, and really don't want to chop and splice a new one.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:17 PM   #455

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post
Was I supposed to get a matching male Deutsch connector with my 10" bar? All I have is the female end heatshrinked to the cable (very nice job, btw). Not really wanting to have to search for and pay for the male end, and really don't want to chop and splice a new one.
The wiring harness that we sell has the matching connector. If you want, you can find a male end on your own but most people cut it to use their own wiring harness. I recommend a waterproof/heatshrink butt connector.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:49 PM   #456
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
nvm,
Old 04-10-2013, 11:59 AM   #457

Flood 6" are back in stock and have shipped to everyone that had placed an order.

Amber covers, amber fogs, and more products very soon! Our covers should be finishing production this week!

We now have select Rigid Industries lighting available as well as Truck-lite LED headlights.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:00 PM   #458
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post
Flood 6" are back in stock and have shipped to everyone that had placed an order.

Amber covers, amber fogs, and more products very soon! Our covers should be finishing production this week!
Awww yeah
Old 04-30-2013, 10:46 PM   #460

Bump. The coupon code is still active. We also have 40" dual row bars for $360 shipped right now (payable direct PayPal only).