Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GROUP BUY: LED Light Pods and Bars, 2" Square to 50" Dual Row

Old 05-01-2013, 06:31 AM   #461
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man long time I talk but I have been spreading the word like wildfire bc I am that happy with my lights and a big order should be coming your way in the next week or so......stock up on boxes and packing material haha!!
Old 05-01-2013, 07:20 AM   #462
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Found a pic I took this winter... led bar only

Old 05-01-2013, 07:20 AM   #463
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Found a pic I took this winter... led bar only

Old 05-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #464
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JasperOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
I will post here instead of starting a new thread...

We are moving into a new shop June 1st! We want to clear out as much inventory as possible before then so that we have to carry less with us. From now until then we will be reducing inventory on everything we carry and things will start to go out of stock. Once into the new place we will have everything back into stock by the end of June.

For now, that means continued discounts on the bars until we have no more.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:36 PM   #465
TX TOY is on a distinguished road

Name: Bud
TX TOY's Tacoma Gallery
Got my order in last night, ordered a 40" SR combo lightbar, 2- of the 6" SR spots and I got email confirmation that they shipped out today...
Old 05-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #466
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Did the covers for the 3x3 pods ever go through?
Old 05-10-2013, 06:22 AM   #467
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Did the covers for the 3x3 pods ever go through?
Not yet, unfortunately. There have been a lot of delays with them. At this point, I have no expected date of arrival.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:47 PM   #468

TX TOY's Tacoma Gallery
Lights received today... Great transaction with quick shipping

Once the fabrication is done and lights are installed I will post pictures...

Thanks Jasper Offroad...
Old 05-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #470

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowmasteradan View Post
what would be the discount on a 12" double row?
Comes to $145.80 + shipping. Plenty in stock.

Old 05-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #471
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Well this is odd. The lights are working as good as ever, but the anodizing is very odd.

After only having them on like a month, the anodizing has turned a deep gold color on the heat dissipating fins.

I'm not really opposed to the look but it does look strange!

Old 05-11-2013, 03:01 PM   #472

Quote:
Originally Posted by anethema View Post
Well this is odd. The lights are working as good as ever, but the anodizing is very odd.

After only having them on like a month, the anodizing has turned a deep gold color on the heat dissipating fins.

I'm not really opposed to the look but it does look strange!

Special edition gold!

I have been getting lots of these emails over the past few days. The dye in the anodizing process for that batch was not UV stable enough. A new batch is on the way and should be ready for shipment in about two weeks.

To get a warranty replacement I will need the bars shipped back to me, at which point I will mail a new one out. For now though, hang on to it until my next order comes in. No point in sending it back and waiting two weeks without a bar. Continue to use it for now.
Old 05-11-2013, 03:14 PM   #473
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha yeah if your bar turns gold you win a prize!

Yeah if I ship the bar back, then wait for a new one I'll prob be out of lights for a month, and that is if you have them in stock, damn Canada. So not sure if I wanna send them or not, I'll have to think about it.

If not, any chance you could just do an advanced replacement? (Ship me lights, then I'll use the same packaging to ship you these back?)
Old 05-11-2013, 06:02 PM   #474

Quote:
Originally Posted by anethema View Post
Haha yeah if your bar turns gold you win a prize!

Yeah if I ship the bar back, then wait for a new one I'll prob be out of lights for a month, and that is if you have them in stock, damn Canada. So not sure if I wanna send them or not, I'll have to think about it.

If not, any chance you could just do an advanced replacement? (Ship me lights, then I'll use the same packaging to ship you these back?)
I do have some of those in stock but I want to make sure that the ones I have here are the newest batch and free from this issue. If I ship another one and it ends up having the same problem, that won't help either of us.

Just hang on to it for about two weeks and we will take care of it then. We will work out the exchange details as well. There are a few options. One of which doesn't involve sending the bar back.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:54 AM   #475

Still plenty of 10" single row in stock at a discounted $95 shipped price. This will need to be paid by PayPal to get the price. Also still plenty of 40" dual for for $360 shipped.

5" 60W pods are in stock as well! Super bright.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:07 PM   #476

Yeah no rush at all, lights working fine. Shoot me an email or I'll keep an eye on the thread.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:27 PM   #477
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Are any lights able to fit in the blinker holes on the basic ARB bumper?
Old 05-13-2013, 09:15 AM   #478

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
Are any lights able to fit in the blinker holes on the basic ARB bumper?
I have not tested but I don't think any that I carry would look very good there, even if they technically fit.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:47 AM   #479
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post
I have not tested but I don't think any that I carry would look very good there, even if they technically fit.

Alrite well poo. Let me know if you ever have any that will fit . I am trying to get a replacement for my fogs that I lost with the ARB. I know it would be overkill but I feel like it would give awesome light spread.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:52 PM   #480

TX TOY's Tacoma Gallery
Got my 40" bar mounted on "my other toy".... thing is super bright...
GROUP BUY: LED Light Pods and Bars, 2" Square to 50" Dual Row-uploadfromtaptalk1369954261145.jpg

Headlights on bright...
GROUP BUY: LED Light Pods and Bars, 2" Square to 50" Dual Row-uploadfromtaptalk1369954287984.jpg

The 40" & 7.5" led bars on....
GROUP BUY: LED Light Pods and Bars, 2" Square to 50" Dual Row-uploadfromtaptalk1369954326621.jpg

The picturs dont do the light justice, thing is incredibly bright...