GROUP BUY: LED Light Pods and Bars, 2" Square to 50" Dual Row

Old 01-23-2013, 12:06 PM   #41
cdk has a spectacular aura aboutcdk has a spectacular aura about
Name: Chris
cdk's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered a couple lights.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:17 PM   #42
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post
The exchange rate for Clown Tears, especially bottled, is very low right now.
well back to plan A then.......... gotta get back to trying to sell my lovin'... ill never earn enough to get those lights
Old 01-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #43
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JasperOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk View Post
Just ordered a couple lights.
Got it!
Old 01-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #44
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you!

I have sent you my money.... just don't tell the wife.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #45
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
So is there five orders yet? Couldn't order last night bc I'm moving and didn't know my new address and I didn't want the lights to go to the place I'm living now and the new renters get my sheet!!
Old 01-23-2013, 12:41 PM   #46
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkmcinty View Post
So is there five orders yet? Couldn't order last night bc I'm moving and didn't know my new address and I didn't want the lights to go to the place I'm living now and the new renters get my sheet!!
One more needed.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:53 PM   #47

Someone just ordered the last 6" single row pair. I have more of these on the way if people are looking for them. They will arrive mid/next week with the rest of things and can ship at that point. They are out of stock on the website, so again, if you want to order them, feel free to email me.

Sorry for things being out of stock. I'm sending far more lights out the door than I anticipated this week, not really from here but from other orders.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:14 PM   #48
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Ill get mine in tonight so at least we will have 5 by then
Old 01-24-2013, 11:36 AM   #49
jimlindenfelser is just really nicejimlindenfelser is just really nicejimlindenfelser is just really nicejimlindenfelser is just really nicejimlindenfelser is just really nice
Name: Jim
jimlindenfelser's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered

Ordered
Old 01-24-2013, 11:41 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlindenfelser View Post
Ordered
Thanks!

Orders are starting to ship. Some people's orders have already shipped and tracking numbers will be emailed out today.

Everyone better be sending me photos of these lights installed!

Old 01-24-2013, 11:51 AM   #51
jimlindenfelser is just really nicejimlindenfelser is just really nicejimlindenfelser is just really nicejimlindenfelser is just really nicejimlindenfelser is just really nice
Name: Jim
jimlindenfelser's Tacoma Gallery
Need flood pattern on my order

Did not see a place to select flood pattern on my order for the 3" Square LED Light Pod (2x2). Order #100000007. But sent email from your website requesting the flood pattern.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:45 PM   #52
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Email sent with some questions before I order!
Old 01-24-2013, 05:18 PM   #53

Everyone that has ordered so far has had their order shipped out. I still have to email tracking numbers to a couple of people. Those that are waiting for 6" pods will have their orders go out probably tomorrow.

Hopefully we get some reports back in about 4 days from all of you guys!

Thanks!
Old 01-24-2013, 05:26 PM   #54

How long do you think for florida buyers? I'm moving in about 10 days and not sure which address to have my order shipped to......
Old 01-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #55

Quote:
How long do you think for florida buyers? I'm moving in about 10 days and not sure which address to have my order shipped to......
3 days usually. I think I answered all of your questions, btw, but if not, just let me know. Today was a busy day around here and I got sidetracked a few times while responding. If there is anything I missed, just let me know.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:12 PM   #56

Thank you very much for the quick responses and top notch customer service! I am placing my order now!! Hopefully it ships tomorrow do you provide tracking numbers? Also I never asked how much wiring comes with the lights and do you have any switches
Old 01-24-2013, 06:28 PM   #57

Quote:
Thank you very much for the quick responses and top notch customer service! I am placing my order now!! Hopefully it ships tomorrow do you provide tracking numbers? Also I never asked how much wiring comes with the lights and do you have any switches
Tracking numbers will be emailed as soon as the package ships. If it ships USPS, they can be a little slow at updating. A lot of times the package arrives before the tracking shows it was even picked up. Since I am so central in the US most packages take 2 days to arrive. The most takes 3, usually. This week things were running about a day extra because of the holiday this Monday but I think they are probably caught up by now.

Emailing you now about the wiring. Typically the pods do not come with wiring harnesses but they are available.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #58

Ordered 4 lights
Old 01-24-2013, 09:40 PM   #59
DirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud of
DirtJumper14's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent. Ordered 5. Thank you very much.