Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GROUP BUY: LED Light Pods and Bars, 2" Square to 50" Dual Row

Old 01-20-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JasperOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
GROUP BUY: LED Light Pods and Bars, 2" Square to 40" Dual Row

New 50" bar added! $550 after discount!!

I am new here and wanted to introduce myself by offering a few deals to TacomaWorld members.

You can get 10% off on all bars at www.jasperoffroad.com with coupon code "TacomaWorld" (watch caps and remove quotes).

Email us at sales@jasperoffroad.com with any questions. We WILL get back to you right away!

You can check out all of the options here: http://jasperoffroad.com/index.php/led-lighting.html Use the nav menu on the left to navigate through the different styles.

These bars are all made with CREE elements and All lights come with a 1-Year Warranty!

Current status: Lights are shipping. Place an order today --> It ships today! Group buy pricing has been extended until April 30th.

Lights and pricing with this deal:

Popular Pod Lights:
3" Square LED Light Pod (2x2), 1200 lumens - $39.99 -10% = $36 Get a pair for $72.
6" Single Row 18W LED Light - BW Series. 1320 lumens - $27.99 -10% = $25.20. Again, most people buy pairs, $50.40 with this deal.

Single Row (most popular marked with *):
* 10" Single Row LED Bar, 2700 lumens $125.99 -10% = $113.50
20" Single Row LED Light Bar, 5400 lumens $163.99 -10% = $147.60
30" Single Row LED Bar, 8100 lumens $231.99 -10% =$208.80
40" Single Row LED Light Bar, 10800 lumens $299.99 -10% = $269.99

Dual Rows (most popular marked with *):
6" Double Row LED Light Bar, 2640 lumens $81.99 -10% = $73.80
12" Double Row LED Light Bar, 5280 lumens $161.99 -10% = $145.80
20" Double Row LED Light Bar, 8800 lumens $271.99 -10% = $244.80
* 30" Double Row LED Light Bar, 13200 lumens $407.99 -10% = $367.20
* 40" Double Row LED Light Bar, 17600 lumens $502.99 -10% = $452.70

By far, our most popular light is the 3" Square Pod. These put an amazing 1200 lumens "out the front". They are available in spot and flood pattern. Priced at $80/pair normally, they can be had with coupon code TacomaWorld for just $72/pair.
http://jasperoffroad.com/index.php/l...led-light.html

The next most popular bars are the 10" Single Row bars. With 6 CREE LED elements, these lights put out 2400 lumens while pulling just 2.4A @12v. $125 normally, with coupon code TacomaWorld, $113 (I'm rounding here, actual price down to the penny reflected in cart).
http://jasperoffroad.com/index.php/l...w-led-bar.html

After that, we have the popular dual row 30-40" bars. 30" is available for the group buy at just $367 (ouch, I can't believe I am doing this). 40" is an even crazier $453 (you guys better buy a lot of stuff. I think I lose money at this price).
http://jasperoffroad.com/index.php/l...ht-bar-dr.html

Another small light that is really popular right now is the 6" small pod light. It throws a huge 1300 lumens out the front and pulls just 1.4 amps. Available at $25 after the discount makes this one of the best deals here.
http://jasperoffroad.com/index.php/l...bw-series.html

Old 01-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #2
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Subed.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:48 AM   #4
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Your killing me, Welcome to TW also....

I am sub'd for this.....Sev'y has me back at end of this month...Mod $$

2 of the small 3" pods or one 6" for added back up lights for mine ??
Old 01-21-2013, 09:09 AM   #6
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mrwatermaker View Post
which wld be better for fog and reverse lighting..... the flood or spot light pattern..flood ?
I prefer the spot for fog, the flood for reverse. Beam pattern photos to be uploaded at the end of this week for both.

Spot has a longer throw and narrower beam. This keeps the light down low and forward. The flood has a tendency to throw more light everywhere, which also includes up in front of you, illuminating the fog.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:15 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
Your killing me, Welcome to TW also....

I am sub'd for this.....Sev'y has me back at end of this month...Mod $$

2 of the small 3" pods or one 6" for added back up lights for mine ??
Hello Snoope. I'm glad to be over here. I'm glad to hear you are headed back soon. We need those roads fixed!

For backup lights, one of either is more than enough.

I would probably recommend the small 6" pod. It is small enough to tuck away somewhere and be low profile. The 3" pod will give a lot of light but will be harder to keep "stealth". The 6" is also cheaper.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:15 AM   #8
1mrwatermaker is a glorious beacon of light1mrwatermaker is a glorious beacon of light1mrwatermaker is a glorious beacon of light1mrwatermaker is a glorious beacon of light1mrwatermaker is a glorious beacon of light

1mrwatermaker's Tacoma Gallery
is there an option for the 6" small pod light? it wld be nice to have a set on the front and rear of truck, back of trailer and front of my RZR.. gettin greedy i guess
Old 01-21-2013, 10:15 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mrwatermaker View Post
is there an option for the 6" small pod light? it wld be nice to have a set on the front and rear of truck, back of trailer and front of my RZR.. gettin greedy i guess
Which one are you looking at? This one? http://jasperoffroad.com/index.php/l...bw-series.html

If so, yes, it is included.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #11
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder how these compare to blitz pro. Are there side mounts for the bars?
Old 01-21-2013, 07:47 PM   #12

I'm not sure what you mean by side mounts. Like this?:
http://jasperoffroad.com/media/catal...htbar3_1_3.jpg
Old 01-22-2013, 12:08 AM   #13
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Put me in for a pair of 6" Single Row 18W LED Light
Old 01-22-2013, 07:12 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
Put me in for a pair of 6" Single Row 18W LED Light
Sounds good. Whenever you are ready you can just go through checkout on the site and make sure to use the TacomaWorld coupon code to get the discount.

One person has already ordered, so you would be second. After that, just three more until the orders ship! My guess is that we will be shipping out on Friday.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:24 AM   #15
cdk has a spectacular aura aboutcdk has a spectacular aura about
Name: Chris
cdk's Tacoma Gallery
Where are yall located?
I'm looking over the lights, will probably order a 10'' single row this week.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:58 AM   #16
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Every time I turn around I see some kind of light bar thread.. These things are becoming so popular.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:04 AM   #17
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by side mounts. Like this?:
http://jasperoffroad.com/media/catal...htbar3_1_3.jpg
Like my bottom led bar
Old 01-22-2013, 11:34 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by knine00 View Post
Like my bottom led bar
Yes. They do have a side mount like that. Typically that is where the mounting bracket secures to the lights. The bracket gets bolted on and you could simply leave it off and fab your own bracket, just as you did with those lights.

Quote:
Where are yall located?
I'm looking over the lights, will probably order a 10'' single row this week.
Those 10" lights are the second most popular lights we sell, after the 3" pods. I have both flood and spot pattern in stock. I prefer the spot pattern on the 10" since they have a lot of out the front lumens, but floods are great in some situations as well. It is really just about the intended use.

The lights will be shipping out of Rochester, Minnesota. You are welcome to come take a look in person if you (or anyone else) is close. It was -35 today with windchill, so I am not to keen on mounting any up right now, but we can always turn them on indoors off a battery.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:00 PM   #19
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
frick i want a set but i also want to start my SAS sooner
sub'd while i entertain the idea
Old 01-22-2013, 03:04 PM   #20

A couple people have mentioned that shipping costs are coming up high through the site. I am working on that problem now. Shipping for two-six 3" pods will be $12. One pod is something like $7.

The larger lights are a little off as well. A 30" dual row bar to Alberta is $50. A couple of pods to Alberta is $43. Sorry, Canada is expensive.

A 20" dual row is $18 pretty much anywhere in the USA. 10" bars are $16. Buying more than one increases shipping but not by double.

Sorry for the issues. I hope to have it sorted by tonight. It doesn't seem to happen to everyone so if your shipping cost seems higher than what I quoted here, let me know through PM and I can take a payment through PayPal or just hang tight while I get it fixed.

Thanks!

As an update, two people have already ordered. We just need 3 more before orders ship.