Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Bestop Softopper ROUND 2

Old 02-14-2013, 01:00 PM   #21
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
The rebate is on the Jeep tops only, sorry guys
Old 02-15-2013, 06:24 AM   #23
nulls will become famous soon enoughnulls will become famous soon enough
nulls's Tacoma Gallery
Tempting, but I need a doggy door on the front window.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:37 AM   #24
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Just for clarification this is for the Bestop Supertop right? Not a Softopper? (Two different brands)

Correct. However, I also sell the Softopper brand too. There is a thread floating around here somewhere for those
Old 02-19-2013, 10:19 AM   #25
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping to 92064? Business or residential, whichever is better.
Thanks
Old 02-19-2013, 10:39 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Shipping to 92064? Business or residential, whichever is better.
Thanks
Shipping is $48 to a business. The difference is only a few bucks
Old 02-19-2013, 10:50 AM   #27
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks, ill take one, not a big rush so let me know how you want order placed, here or directly, whatever works best for you.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:03 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Thanks, ill take one, not a big rush so let me know how you want order placed, here or directly, whatever works best for you.
PM'd
Old 02-19-2013, 02:00 PM   #29
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Done deal, purchased.

Thanks, top notch customer service
Old 02-21-2013, 02:42 PM   #30
KaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KaBaL's Tacoma Gallery
I've been in the market for a while for one of these. I race dirt bikes so having the ability to close and open it is key. But I'm investing in an enclosed trailer finally so would like this to a) close up the back for added gear, and b) make the whole rig more aerodynamic (with a trailer). I'll be pulling the trigger on the trailer in the next few weeks and then will lock one of these down for sure!
Old 02-21-2013, 06:47 PM   #31
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
I like the side windows on the besttop but also like the solid sides on the softopper. Wouldn't mind having screens for the sides also. Do they sell the extra panels as an accessory?
Old 02-21-2013, 08:17 PM   #32
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nobody has committed to this yet???? I don't wanna be first
Old 02-22-2013, 12:27 PM   #33

They do not offer screened panels for the sides, sorry. I have sold multiple tops outside of the group price since no one wants to wait on the group to get together.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:32 PM   #34
"the soulless ginger"

Impatient pricks. I'd rather wait a couple weeks and save money
Old 02-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #35
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
I like the side windows on the besttop but also like the solid sides on the softopper. Wouldn't mind having screens for the sides also. Do they sell the extra panels as an accessory?
One thing to keep in mind is the sides on the Bestop have to be cared for when you don't want them down and in place. The Softopper rolls up and snaps into place whereas the Bestop I believe you have to take the side windows out and store them if you want the sides up or the whole thing folded up. The windows also scratch really easy and can break if your not careful. (that goes for both products, just more in the Bestop)

In all of the reviews I read about both products this was really the only negative aspect of either I saw people talk about.

For me, I didn't like the look of the windows on the side on the Bestop plus I didn't want to have to store them in my truck when I was camping etc. whether you wanted it folded up or to just put the sides up.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:10 PM   #36
gnstalodz is on a distinguished road
gnstalodz's Tacoma Gallery
I'll buy one when the next group buy comes around
Old 09-20-2013, 08:18 AM   #37
ramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
Same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnstalodz View Post
I'll buy one when the next group buy comes around