Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Bestop Softopper ROUND 2

Old 01-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #1
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
Bestop Softopper ROUND 2

Looks like there is some interest in another round of Bestops.

Price is $534 plus shipping. If there are 12 or more orders, shipping is FREE. Yes, there was a small increase in cost, but it happens in this business.

76308-35 for 5' bed 2005+
76301-35 for 6' bed 2005+

You may order at this price at any time if you choose to not wait on the group, but your order will not count toward the 12 needed.

Other trucks are certainly able to get in on this deal, however price may vary.

Old 01-24-2013, 04:24 PM   #3
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
How much for just a replacement canvas. Can I get one for a 1st gen?
Old 01-24-2013, 08:26 PM   #4
SuazoYota is on a distinguished road

Name: Spencer
SuazoYota's Tacoma Gallery
Im crazily interested, but got a few questions on em For those who have them already.
First off when you actually use them as a tent to sleep in it how insulated are they?
Does anybody have any pictures on what it looks like inside the bed once its installed?
Also does the front of the shell have a window that accesses the sliding glass on the actual Truck?
Does any one have the Silver Streak Mica taco pics with this on it so i can relate to see how it might look on my taco?
I know theres something else i'm missing so if anybody else has similar questions chime in as well!
Old 01-25-2013, 11:01 AM   #5
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuazoYota View Post
Im crazily interested, but got a few questions on em For those who have them already.
First off when you actually use them as a tent to sleep in it how insulated are they?
Does anybody have any pictures on what it looks like inside the bed once its installed?
Also does the front of the shell have a window that accesses the sliding glass on the actual Truck?
Does any one have the Silver Streak Mica taco pics with this on it so i can relate to see how it might look on my taco?
I know theres something else i'm missing so if anybody else has similar questions chime in as well!

It's a single layer fabric, somewhat like the denim your jeans are made from. Not much insulation. It has a solid window on the front, no pass-thru. Can't help with the pics, but there are a few TW members already running them.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:12 AM   #6
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

how long will this gb be going for? im down, but ill have the money in like 2 weeks

oh and are first gens welcome?
Old 01-28-2013, 11:27 PM   #7
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump. comon fellas i cant be the only one who wants one
Old 01-29-2013, 05:56 AM   #8
Crème fraîche.
ScissorMeTimbers is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Staff Sergeant - Electronic Warfare
Name: Matt
ScissorMeTimbers's Tacoma Gallery
Interested unless I can find it for a better price with free shipping first
Old 01-29-2013, 10:36 AM   #9

last group buy was like 520 bucks w/ free shipping. from the same company ( truck add ons) but as stated prices went up. this is probly gunna be the cheapest on the net, if free shipping is achieved
Old 01-29-2013, 03:43 PM   #10
SuazoYota is on a distinguished road

Name: Spencer
SuazoYota's Tacoma Gallery
Ok how do I get this going? I'm ready to buy, sign me up for one and let's get 11 more people! Paypal accepted right??
Old 01-29-2013, 06:55 PM   #11

worrrd that what im talking about haha. lets get more people!
Old 01-31-2013, 12:48 AM   #12

bump, cmon people
Old 02-01-2013, 10:56 AM   #13
Ready to Roll
riverray is on a distinguished road
Name: ray
riverray's Tacoma Gallery
Interested, and what is the total weight. Pics would be great. Anyone who joined the first gb, how do you like yours? Thanks!!
Old 02-04-2013, 04:54 AM   #14
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Interested
Old 02-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by shweller View Post
OP. Will softoppers apply towards the 12 needed? I would prefer that over a bestop IMO...

Because I can do the Softopper brand at an everyday price, they can't be combined on the Bestop program, sorry.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:48 AM   #18
bareefer is on a distinguished road
Name: Frank
bareefer's Tacoma Gallery

Ill be interested but i was wondering if the 100.00 rebate go towards this? I think there is a rebate going on right now. I found a site that sells this for 619 with free shipping and 100 dollar rebate. Thanks
Old 02-14-2013, 07:20 AM   #19
Crème fraîche.
ScissorMeTimbers is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Staff Sergeant - Electronic Warfare
Name: Matt
ScissorMeTimbers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bareefer View Post
Ill be interested but i was wondering if the 100.00 rebate go towards this? I think there is a rebate going on right now. I found a site that sells this for 619 with free shipping and 100 dollar rebate. Thanks

The rebate has a list of part numbers that are eligible, pretty sure 76308 aren't included. I have been digging deep to find these at a good price. I keep reading about people getting their bestop for $465 shipped and it's making me upset I can't find it for the same.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:34 AM   #20
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
anyone around the VA area looking for a softopper? I may be selling mine soon. dogs love it. wife hates it!