Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler: Custom Grill Emblem

View Poll Results: How much would you pay for a custom Grill Emblem?
$100+ 2 1.33%
$75-$100 5 3.33%
$50-$75 20 13.33%
$30-$50 40 26.67%
$15-30 62 41.33%
...can you tell me why I would even want one? 21 14.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-2013, 09:12 PM   #21
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Navy: Naval Flight Officer
Name: Chris
kriskross's Tacoma Gallery
TOK

Old 01-29-2013, 09:27 PM   #23
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Old 01-30-2013, 05:53 AM   #25
damnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the sheddamnfingers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Elect Tech (Retired)
Name: Gene
damnfingers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriskross View Post
EFG

I like it...let me know what the final price is gong to be.

The are finished and will look professional, right?
Old 01-30-2013, 06:19 AM   #26
rtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
rtrudel35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
RLT

Apparently, Rs are hard!

Haha. I'm sure a "B" instead would have been just as big as a pain in the ass too. I'm digging the "35" though. Keep us posted on things.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:50 AM   #27
Shits & Giggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnfingers View Post
I like it...let me know what the final price is gong to be.

The are finished and will look professional, right?
Mine will be done this weekend so you can see for yourself.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:50 AM   #28
Shits & Giggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtrudel35 View Post
Haha. I'm sure a "B" instead would have been just as big as a pain in the ass too. I'm digging the "35" though. Keep us posted on things.
Will do!
Old 01-30-2013, 04:17 PM   #29
stanbp64 is on a distinguished road
stanbp64's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
JWP

I like how this one came out. Very unique.

Very cool. Will keep my eye on this thread!
Old 02-07-2013, 05:59 PM   #30
Shits & Giggles

So I will be picking up my emblem tomorrow! It cost me $48 but this will be cheaper with a group buy that I will set up as soon as we work out a deal.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:55 AM   #31
Shits & Giggles

I would like some feedback on the price you guys would be willing to pay for one of these. The poll is the easiest way to do that. I'll post pictures of my emblem mounted tonight.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:45 AM   #32
Shits & Giggles

Here it is! It came clear so I decided to paint it "dark steel". What do you guys think?

Feeler: Custom Grill Emblem-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360784693.499696.jpg

Feeler: Custom Grill Emblem-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360784706.432073.jpg
Old 02-13-2013, 11:53 AM   #33
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Mine was free for helping Eric (Relentless)

He made the R and I made the backing plate.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:14 PM   #34
Shits & Giggles

Free stands for free advertising!
Old 02-13-2013, 01:14 PM   #35
Shits & Giggles

EW

Feeler: Custom Grill Emblem-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360790067.915107.jpg
Old 02-13-2013, 01:21 PM   #36
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here is an example of the initials TSW (or any combination thereof)

My initials are STW. Awesome
Old 02-13-2013, 02:35 PM   #37
rtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Here it is! It came clear so I decided to paint it "dark steel". What do you guys think?

Attachment 195659

Attachment 195660
What is the emblem made from and how does it mount? If I got one I would need to mount it to a Grillcraft grille.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:55 PM   #38
Shits & Giggles

It is cut from 1/4" plastic. I mounted mine with some epoxy from Home Depot. An option is to take whatever your current emblem is mounted with, remove them and JB Weld them to the new emblem, and mount it that way. You could also just JB Weld any sort of fastener to the emblem.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:04 PM   #39

Quote:
It is cut from 1/4" plastic. I mounted mine with some epoxy from Home Depot. An option is to take whatever your current emblem is mounted with, remove them and JB Weld them to the new emblem, and mount it that way. You could also just JB Weld any sort of fastener to the emblem.
Cool. Thanks. If they are made of plastic then I would like to change my vote from $30-$50 to $15-$30. I'm still very interested.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:38 PM   #40
Shits & Giggles

Ok, yea I'm just waiting on confirmation from the fabricator on final discount pricing and I will get a group buy thread going. Probably a tiered discount, more people will mean lower price.