LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Cascadia Vehicle Tents Group Buy - March 1 through March 16

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 08:10 AM   #21
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Lunchtime Bump.... I dont think my thread got posted on expo portal

and heres a pic for drooling over

Old 02-10-2013, 08:18 AM   #22
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I like the idea, but just not the same ones you guys/gals are looking at. Free bump.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:38 AM   #23
eric3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to behold

eric3187's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have personal experience in how these hold up in windy conditions? when open and a person inside, or just open with only the bedding inside?

Old 02-10-2013, 08:54 AM   #24
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I like the idea, but just not the same ones you guys/gals are looking at. Free bump.
Why not these ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3187 View Post
anyone have personal experience in how these hold up in windy conditions? when open and a person inside, or just open with only the bedding inside?
Any specific concerns? Fabric, support poles....etc.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:28 AM   #25
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know why to be honest. I was looking at different ones and I'm just contemplating RTT or BAJA trailer. If it was just me I would jump on one but now I have my wife and daughter. They just seem smaller than others, maybe I'm just crazy. They look nice.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:32 AM   #26
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I don't know why to be honest. I was looking at different ones and I'm just contemplating RTT or BAJA trailer. If it was just me I would jump on one but now I have my wife and daughter. They just seem smaller than others, maybe I'm just crazy. They look nice.
The Mt Rainier is a four person tent so is the mt hood and they even have a 6 person one the mt mckinley... as for the trailer option you could just get a trailer and mount one of these to it

Old 02-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #28
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
wow! to you for setting this up.

Too bad I already have a Tepui RTT, or I would be all over this!
Great deals

Old 02-10-2013, 03:03 PM   #29

BUMP

Old 02-10-2013, 03:14 PM   #30
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I wish I had the money for this.. This is the exact route I'm planning to go..

Free bump for an awesome deal! Hope you guys get the 10 you need.

Old 02-10-2013, 03:54 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Hey! What are you doing here... I noo see LEGO's here

Old 02-10-2013, 03:57 PM   #33
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Wow I wish I had the money for this.. This is the exact route I'm planning to go..

Free bump for an awesome deal! Hope you guys get the 10 you need.
Well you've got plenty of time to save up your pennies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Greetings Homie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Hey! What are you doing here... I noo see LEGO's here
I invited him as I know how pathetic his current camping set up is....sorry Craig. He needs to upgrade if he's going to be camping in Moab. With Bonnie's approval of course

Old 02-10-2013, 04:01 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post

Greetings Homie!

I invited him as I know how pathetic his current camping set up is....sorry Craig. He needs to upgrade if he's going to be camping in Moab. With Bonnie's approval of course
haha this is very true a sleeping bag in the bed of his truck is the best

Old 02-10-2013, 04:06 PM   #36
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Greetings Homie!

Haha I just bought a bumper, getting a mid travel setup this summer. With college I just don't have the monies for a RTT and a bed rack lol but ill check the finances and what not

Old 02-10-2013, 05:17 PM   #37

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha this is very true a sleeping bag in the bed of his truck is the best
You're forgetting the canopy open and the easy-up awning stretched across the back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Hey I like homers set up hahahahahahaha it's hilarious!
I don't think Homer likes Homer's set up! As a lifelong camper I just have to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Haha I just bought a bumper, getting a mid travel setup this summer. With college I just don't have the monies for a RTT and a bed rack lol but ill check the finances and what not
Sell a kidney?

Old 02-10-2013, 05:21 PM   #38

Quote:
You're forgetting the canopy open and the easy-up awning stretched across the back

Sell a kidney?
I wish I could

Old 02-10-2013, 05:22 PM   #39

Quote:

Sell a kidney?
haha I haven't witnessed the awning

He could sell himself on a street corner

Old 02-10-2013, 05:27 PM   #40

Quote:
haha I haven't witnessed the awning

He could sell himself on a street corner

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread