Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Cascadia Vehicle Tents Group Buy - March 1 through March 16

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2013, 05:30 PM   #41
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
What how you think I got all my mod money

Old 02-10-2013, 05:33 PM   #42
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
What how you think I got all my mod money
Insurance from drowning your truck?

Old 02-10-2013, 05:37 PM   #43
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Insurance from drowning your truck?

1st Gen superiority even water cant destroy it runs like a champ

Old 02-10-2013, 05:39 PM   #44
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

1st Gen superiority even water cant destroy it runs like a champ
I... I... I... Yeah I got nothing for that one

Old 02-10-2013, 05:40 PM   #45
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Y'all gotta remember - I am an Eagle Scout and have been camping my whole life.
My Montana Road trip was 9 days and only one of those nights was with that setup...
If I had intentions to camp out fot more than just that I would have brought a different setup.

I like these a lot but I may go for a trailer... Have not decided yet.

Old 02-10-2013, 05:41 PM   #46
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
My Montana Road trip was 9 days and only one of those nights was with that setup...
If I had intentions to camp out fot more than just that I would have brought a different setup.

uhhh..both? RTT goes on the trailer haha

Old 02-10-2013, 05:42 PM   #47

Quote:
Or both?

Old 02-10-2013, 05:45 PM   #49

Not bad, no popup to save weight?

Old 02-10-2013, 05:46 PM   #51
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Eagle Scout my ass....I can outdo you when it comes to camping knowledge

Quote:
Like this:

Or this:

Old 02-10-2013, 05:47 PM   #53
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
...and I was agirl scout for 2 weeks. I got bored and quit.

Old 02-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
...and I was agirl scout for 2 weeks. I got bored and quit.

Old 02-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #56

Quote:
Like this:

Aww thats cute... it prolly has shag carpet

Old 02-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #57

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
I was only a 1st class scout offically..quit cause they were a bunch of pussies.

Btw..Lisa, id get the title changed to CVT RTT Group buy or something instead of Feeler.
I'm leaving it as a "feeler" until I visit more with Bobby...and until I get at least 5 people committed to this

Old 02-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #58

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Aww thats cute... it prolly has shag carpet
Ohhh...Homer might like that. Trailer for him and Bonnie...RTT for the kids

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread