Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Cascadia Vehicle Tents Group Buy - March 1 through March 16

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #841
biborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to behold
Name: Stephen
biborado's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know what size the mounting hardware for the tent is?

Old 03-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #842
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I hope there's another group buy like this in the future. I missed out on this one because of bad timing and low funds but I would love to buy one of these tents. They look incredible and it's exactly what I want.

Old 03-22-2013, 08:28 PM   #843
ColbyC will become famous soon enoughColbyC will become famous soon enough
Name: Colby
ColbyC's Tacoma Gallery
wow saw this too late! I would love this tent

Old 03-22-2013, 09:08 PM   #845
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
13mm bolts about 1 5-8ths long.

1.5" tubing is the max you can use for a rack
Any pictures of the mounting hardware / situation?

Old 03-23-2013, 12:06 AM   #847
biborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to behold
Name: Stephen
biborado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Assuming this to mean it's an M8-1.25 40mm long cap screw?

Sounds like i'll be able to swap out to 5/16" hardware all around. Wanted to pick up some security nuts and didn't want to have to mix and match metric and standard hardware.

Old 03-23-2013, 06:47 AM   #848
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
I have found the cure to tailgating!!!!

In my limited travels with my RTT on the truck I have noticed that the vehicles behind me seem to give me a little more room than normal....probably because they don't know what the hell that big, black boxy thing on the truck is and are afraid it will fall off and crush them if they get too close.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:03 AM   #849
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I used 1.75" round tubing on my rack (I tend to over-engineer things), so I am going to have to figure out my own mounting hardware. The mounting design is not that complex, so I am sure I can figure something out.

If that fails, I can weld a couple of 1.5" square tubes in. I'll have to refinish a bit, but oh well.

Old 03-23-2013, 05:56 PM   #850
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
just remove the provided bolts, replace with on longer one, drill a hole in the tubing, insert bolt through hole and tighten down with a nut.

Old 03-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #851
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
you'll have to be careful of the size of the head of the bolt as well. the metal plates have a channel that the heads fit into so the bolt doesn't keep turning as you're trying to tighten the nut on

Old 03-23-2013, 11:29 PM   #853
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone still waiting for a email? If I'm the only one I need to call Bobby Monday.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:50 AM   #854
BayAreaRunner has a spectacular aura aboutBayAreaRunner has a spectacular aura about

BayAreaRunner's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone have a link for security nuts (m8-1.25), the prices on cvt site seem a little high.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #855
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
I have found the cure to tailgating!!!!

In my limited travels with my RTT on the truck I have noticed that the vehicles behind me seem to give me a little more room than normal....probably because they don't know what the hell that big, black boxy thing on the truck is and are afraid it will fall off and crush them if they get too close.
win.

Old 03-24-2013, 05:01 PM   #856
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaRunner View Post
does anyone have a link for security nuts (m8-1.25), the prices on cvt site seem a little high.
http://www.mcmaster.com/#tamper-resistant-nuts/=m0uvqz

Old 03-25-2013, 06:16 AM   #857
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
OutbackHack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
Anyone still waiting for a email? If I'm the only one I need to call Bobby Monday.
Also still waiting on an email receipt...

Old 03-25-2013, 03:57 PM   #858
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Just talked to Bobby. He's been traveling the west coast a lot. He said he's gong to try and finish all the orders tonight and tomorrow. So fingers crossed to everyone still waiting for a email that we get em tomorrow!

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread