Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Cascadia Vehicle Tents Group Buy - March 1 through March 16

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #1062
Cascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bobby
Cascadia Tents's Tacoma Gallery
Group Buy Update.

Hello to everyone in the Group Buy 2013!

I finally have got the dates when the tents will land. The hard shells will be landing on May 15th and all the soft shells will be landing on 14th of May. This is a couple of weeks later than we had planned. I know this messes up some plans and I am sorry.
We were able to get them out quicker last year because we planned it.This year you guys planned it and I was not completley ready, this is why the slow boat from China. I have done all I can to help everyone out but now I am also out of options till the tents come in. It will take a couple of days to get the tents also from the port to me.
I know once you have them it will be great! I do again Apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please let everyone you know that was in the GB.
Thanks again to all who helped put it together and all who participated.

If you have any questions please call me on my cell at 541-419-2790

Sincerely,

Bobby

Old 05-01-2013, 11:57 AM   #1063
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascadia Tents View Post

I finally have got the dates when the tents will land. The hard shells will be landing on May 15th and all the soft shells will be landing on 14th of May. This is a couple of weeks later than we had planned. I know this messes up some plans and I am sorry.
We were able to get them out quicker last year because we planned it.This year you guys planned it and I was not completley ready, this is why the slow boat from China. I have done all I can to help everyone out but now I am also out of options till the tents come in. It will take a couple of days to get the tents also from the port to me.
I know once you have them it will be great! I do again Apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please let everyone you know that was in the GB.

Sincerely,

Bobby

Thanks for the update Bobby

Old 05-01-2013, 12:01 PM   #1064
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Steve, any news on that bed rack?

Old 05-01-2013, 12:26 PM   #1065
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sincerely,

Bobby

Thank you Bobby!

No worries! it was sorta sprung on you very sorry about that..

Glad you located them! i will spread the word on ExpoP too.

Thanks!

Old 05-01-2013, 06:42 PM   #1066
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Hey Steve, any news on that bed rack?
the company I went to was six months behind so im waiting on an estimate from the guy in fredrick MD who did OutbackHack's rack

Old 05-01-2013, 06:45 PM   #1067
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sincerely,

Bobby
Hope they'll arrive in time for the Moab roadtrippers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
the company I went to was six months behind so im waiting on an estimate from the guy in fredrick MD who did OutbackHack's rack
Why not build it yourself? Or you have a Thule rack yes? WHy not just use that?

Old 05-01-2013, 06:46 PM   #1068
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sincerely,

Bobby
Doing the math on this...
Figure there is an outside shot we could still get these by the 24th....
I'll have to call Bobby & see.

Old 05-01-2013, 06:46 PM   #1069
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Idk how far that is from you but I just talked to A to Z fab in schuylkill haven about a bumper, may ask about a rack as well

Old 05-01-2013, 06:47 PM   #1070
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Maybe you guys should get them delivered to me and drop by on the way to Moab

Old 05-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #1072
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Hope they'll arrive in time for the Moab roadtrippers!

Why not build it yourself? Or you have a Thule rack yes? WHy not just use that?

Same here

I wanted too, but I want it out of round tube which involves a bender (which I was pricing) but it would have cost me around 500 to 600 just for the bender, stand, and die for 1.25" tube and thats a non hydraulic bender
Quote:
I talked to a co-worker today who used to work at a UPS and he's thinking that its gonna be extremely close... like day of, but thats just his guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Idk how far that is from you but I just talked to A to Z fab in schuylkill haven about a bumper, may ask about a rack as well
To far to try to get something built if something happens to get f'd up... thought about them but trying this guy and gonna see how it goes

Old 05-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #1073
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I was wondering about having it shipped to Denver or something and pick it up out there to save a few days. Figure I'll call Bobby when he has the tents.

Old 05-01-2013, 06:58 PM   #1075
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
So youz guyz gonna make me drive to Moab by myself just cuz you might not have a RTT?!?
I'm going regardless. Im just hoping to find a way to have the rtt in time.. even if I have to install it at area BFE

Old 05-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #1076

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Yea I was wondering about having it shipped to Denver or something and pick it up out there to save a few days. Figure I'll call Bobby when he has the tents.
Its an idea but what if mounting idea doesnt work

Quote:
So youz guyz gonna make me drive to Moab by myself just cuz you might not have a RTT?!?
it took me all but an hour to set my tent up in the dark... thats a lot of wasted time

Old 05-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #1077

Quote:
I thought you were joking

You were

Old 05-01-2013, 07:02 PM   #1079

Quote:
This RTT is what really sealed the deal for the Moab trip for me...
I get one solo "adventure" trip per year. If this does not work out I've got a pretty good alternative in mind already.
I've always wanted to do CO in my own truck

but I ordered a shirt already

Old 05-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #1080

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We have 4 being delivered to Steve's...
I've got until the 17th to make a decision with the Vacation time I've already put in for.
Looks like we'll be cutting it close.

Quote:
Same here

I wanted too, but I want it out of round tube which involves a bender (which I was pricing) but it would have cost me around 500 to 600 just for the bender, stand, and die for 1.25" tube and thats a non hydraulic bender

I talked to a co-worker today who used to work at a UPS and he's thinking that its gonna be extremely close... like day of, but thats just his guess

To far to try to get something built if something happens to get f'd up... thought about them but trying this guy and gonna see how it goes
Hmmm...what if you just had a shop do the bending and you did the rest?

Quote:
Its an idea but what if mounting idea doesnt work

it took me all but an hour to set my tent up in the dark... thats a lot of wasted time
RTT is up in under 5 minutes

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread