Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Cascadia Vehicle Tents Group Buy - March 1 through March 16

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2013, 12:30 PM   #1621
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
well shit. I guess it did. I just looked in the garage and found them in the bottom of the box. O well, good times had either way.

Old 06-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #1623
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
well shit. I guess it did. I just looked in the garage and found them in the bottom of the box. O well, good times had either way.
Typical man....like you would have followed the instructions anyway?

Old 06-12-2013, 02:02 PM   #1624
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Typical man....like you would have followed the instructions anyway?
Where is the fun in that? And while we are on the subject, we're not lost...we don't need to stop for directions.

Old 06-12-2013, 03:32 PM   #1625
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Got my OEM roof rack installed last night so I can tie the side of the awning over the cab to it and have all working windows, yay! Need a big new sleeping bag now. And a new camp chair, drunk neighbor broke 2 of my chairs last weekend, not sure how he managed that, he's not even a big guy.

Old 06-13-2013, 12:56 AM   #1626
bunk is on a distinguished road
bunk's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to get out and use this! Stoked.

Old 06-16-2013, 01:32 PM   #1627
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
OutbackHack's Tacoma Gallery
Only had time for a brief overnighter this weekend, but the tent worked great!
Cascadia Vehicle Tents Group Buy - March 1 through March 16-imageuploadedbytapatalk1371411019.235788.jpgCascadia Vehicle Tents Group Buy - March 1 through March 16-imageuploadedbytapatalk1371411030.953721.jpg

Old 07-01-2013, 11:12 AM   #1629
deeznutz will become famous soon enough
deeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Just received my credit from Bobby for getting the zipper fixed on the Rainier annex. Great guy and a man of his words. Now he in turn better get a credit from the manufacturer for their fuck up.

Old 07-01-2013, 05:06 PM   #1630
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
Just received my credit from Bobby for getting the zipper fixed on the Rainier annex. Great guy and a man of his words. Now he in turn better get a credit from the manufacturer for their fuck up.
I hope the same, it was expensive here to have the zipper fixed. Hope Bobby get's a good credit.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:27 PM   #1631
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Gaaaah I can't wait to get my tent, you guys are driving me nuts with all these pics!

Old 07-02-2013, 03:46 PM   #1632
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Gaaaah I can't wait to get my tent, you guys are driving me nuts with all these pics!
Did you order it in the group buy and still haven't gotten it yet?

Old 07-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #1633
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got the McKinley, which was out of stock at the time. So no, no tent for me at this point. Bobby said they came in this week iirc. I wasn't in any rush.

Old 07-02-2013, 08:08 PM   #1634
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
I got the McKinley, which was out of stock at the time. So no, no tent for me at this point. Bobby said they came in this week iirc. I wasn't in any rush.
Hope you get it in time to enjoy it this summer enough. I'm itching to use mine and just put it on yesterday. Although a different tent same concept.

Old 07-02-2013, 09:01 PM   #1635
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
yea I know bobby got screwed by the manufacturer on the original order. the container was like half the size it was supposed to be, so obviously there were less tents than there were supposed to be.

I finally got my tent this past saturday since there was a mistake in moab, but I'm super excited and cant wait to get out and use it.

Bobby is a great dude and I'm waiting for the next container to come in so I can get a 79" awning.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:47 AM   #1637
Purveyor of Fun

I may have to wait to getting awnings. Dang it. We'll see. And summer is far from the only time ill be using the tent. I love me some cold camping.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:29 PM   #1638
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I found a thread on expo that may be helpful to some of us new rtt owners

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...-Roof-Top-Tent

Old 07-03-2013, 07:32 PM   #1639
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I found a thread on expo that may be helpful to some of us new rtt owners

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...-Roof-Top-Tent
I was reading through that while waiting for my RTT. I bought the cargo net and hung it from the ladder, so I can stores shoes and stuff there. Also picked up the collapsible storage boxes.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #1640

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
I was reading through that while waiting for my RTT. I bought the cargo net and hung it from the ladder, so I can stores shoes and stuff there. Also picked up the collapsible storage boxes.
Yea I think I'm going to get the mat for under the mattress and work on figuring out a plan for lighting. Some LEDs would be nice, and maybe a fan for hot weather. I'm thinking for wiring ill just have a 12 v outlet extension cord to go into the cab of the truck when I need power, and coil it up to keep in the tent when I pack up.

Heated blanket sounds good for winter time..

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread