Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Cascadia Vehicle Tents Group Buy - March 1 through March 16

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2013, 05:31 AM   #1661
Cascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bobby
Cascadia Tents's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
installing my mt hood today, stuck on the ladder.

there are 3 different spots it looks like I could place the ladder, the middle section though doesn't seem like its the appropriate width for the ladder unless I tightened and bent the eyes on the ladder.

do I have to install my ladder to the side instead of centered? any help is appreciated, tried to call bobby with no answer.
Good morning,

Sorry you are having difficulties. When did you call? The owners manual sucks because I have done upgrades and I have not changed the manual until I make all my changes. Here is a few photos to help. There are extra braces and brackets in with the spring rods. You mount the ladder to the middle ones and the braces to the outside. If you have any other questions please call me on my cell at 541-419-2790. I will be around all weekend.

Cheers,

Bobby
Attached Thumbnails
Cascadia Vehicle Tents Group Buy - March 1 through March 16-img_1889.jpg   Cascadia Vehicle Tents Group Buy - March 1 through March 16-img_1888.jpg   Cascadia Vehicle Tents Group Buy - March 1 through March 16-img_1891.jpg  

Old 07-27-2013, 08:31 AM   #1662
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
I had it installed properly then, just the ladder isn't wide enough. I'll get some photos before I put it away today

Old 07-27-2013, 01:40 PM   #1665
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the additional pictures. I'll retry it later, my gf thinks the black washer may have been on the outside. Wish I had a wrench lol we are at the beach enjoying the CVT wish we had a led light source inside and maybe some more blankets lol.

Old 07-27-2013, 03:15 PM   #1666
I doughnut belong here.

Found some wrenches and the ladder is fixed! Thanks Bobby and Monte I may stay another night now that I was able to fix it.

Old 07-28-2013, 07:55 PM   #1668
I doughnut belong here.

defiantly want one of those moisture barrier mat things after this trip though.

Old 07-28-2013, 07:58 PM   #1669
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
defiantly want one of those moisture barrier mat things after this trip though.

Old 07-28-2013, 07:59 PM   #1670
I doughnut belong here.

more like

Old 08-05-2013, 09:38 PM   #1671
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
any chance of doing another GB for CVT

Old 08-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #1672
I doughnut belong here.

I highly doubt bobby will be doing another until 2014.

Anyone have any luck with moisture barriers they would recommend?

Old 08-06-2013, 07:00 AM   #1673
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I highly doubt bobby will be doing another until 2014.

Anyone have any luck with moisture barriers they would recommend?
I need to get a moisture barrier.

Old 08-06-2013, 07:07 AM   #1674
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
I just threw a wool blanket underneath and called it good. Only downside is the occasions where I have to wash it lol

Old 08-07-2013, 07:21 AM   #1675
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I called Bobby yesterday. he said he should have a shipment coming in this month with moisture barriers and awnings (and tents I'm guessing)

Old 08-07-2013, 08:50 AM   #1676
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I got a small piece of moisture barrier with my order. No idea why haha. It's like 12" by 8". Sample?

Old 08-07-2013, 10:29 AM   #1677
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
I got a small piece of moisture barrier with my order. No idea why haha. It's like 12" by 8". Sample?
That goes under the ladder legs for when you set the annex up

Old 08-08-2013, 08:11 AM   #1678
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Ah gotcha, shoulda had two then haha

Old 08-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #1679
I doughnut belong here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I called Bobby yesterday. he said he should have a shipment coming in this month with moisture barriers and awnings (and tents I'm guessing)
Any update here? I'm heading to crater lake soon and could pick it up. Also anyone using any locking nuts they like? I am iffy about the public during time away from the vehicle for a day or two.

Old 08-28-2013, 02:14 PM   #1680

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any update here? I'm heading to crater lake soon and could pick it up. Also anyone using any locking nuts they like? I am iffy about the public during time away from the vehicle for a day or two.
Just saw this so I tried calling. Went to voicemail so I sent him a text.

Edit: he wrote back saying they will be here next week.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread